Top 10 RB's ??

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby NikkiSixx » Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:08 pm

superslugger616 wrote:
BigMusky wrote:
BrutallyHuge wrote:
superslugger616 wrote:dunn is playing in a better offense than mcgahee

Losman > Vick
Evans > ??? Who is it? Jenkins? White? Lelie? All Scrubs.
McGahee > Dunn

to quote a great man "you forgot to add sense to your post"

vick is better than losman
crumpler is better than evans
the atl o-line is better than buffalo's
atl's defense is better, whereas buffalo will be playing from behind more often

Those who said Crumpler is better than Evans are out of their minds.

I find this interesting because I am a bills fan I am very excited about the Buffalo offense for the future. Losman is throwing a very pretty ball right now, I have been very impressed with his play and Evans is obviously the top target in Buffalo. Now I was surprised to see the NFL's leading rusher (McGahee) after 4 weeks not getting any love (even though when this was posted week 4 hadn't happened yet, Willis was still the leading rusher after 3 weeks). Willis did score a TD today but even though I think Buffalo's O-Line is improved from last year, Willis does still get hit before he reaches the line of scrimmage too often. I was watching The Colts/Jets game for a split second while Buffalo and Minnesota were on a commercial break and I saw Kevan Barlow basically walk into the end zone from inside the 5 and I couldnt help but notice how McGahee never has that oppurtunity...

That said here are my top 10 RB's for fantasy purpose:

Ladainian Tomlinson
Larry Johnson
Shaun Alexander
Clinton Portis
Rudi Johnson
Tatum Bell
Willis McGahee
Stephen Jackson
Willie Parker
Tiki Barber

Honorable Mention: Ronnie Brown. The Dolphins are off the a slow start, I expect Brown to have a solid second half.

If I was building a team and I wanted to take running backs based on ability alone my list would look something like this:

Ladainian Tomlinson
Willis McGahee
Larry Johnson
Reggie Bush ( I know he hasnt done much on the ground this year but his all around game is just too much to drop him lower than this in my opinion...even though he isnt exactly proven in the NFL. This may look high to some people but this is all my opinion remember).
Clinton Portis
Ronnie Brown
Shaun Alexander
Stephen Jackson
Rudi Johnson
Kevin Jones (could be considered a big reach but he is one of my personal favorites and has been since he played in Virginia Tech.)

Honorable Mention: Laurence Maroney, from what I have seen he is VERY explosive and even though Dillon isnt looking bad, Maroney is playing well enough to the point where I think he should get the bulk of the carries.

Remember, list one is fantasy. List two is real life.
Go Bills!
NikkiSixx
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk