Reggie Bush? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Reggie Bush?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Reggie Bush?

Postby The Juice » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:09 pm

Does anyone think that Yahoo or any other league for that matter will make Bush a RB/WR? With all the talk about Colston and Robinson playing both positions, is there a chance that Bush could be put into the role of RB or WR? If so, I might want to trade for him and stash him until he is eligable and use him as my 3rd WR. What does everyone think about how this will play out? And how exactly does one get to have the status of both? Certain number of plays at a postition? the chance to play that position? What? If anyone has any insight I would appreciate it.
The Juice
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby justinj312 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:24 pm

According to Yahoo!:

<b>What determines the position eligibility for each player?</b>

At the beginning of the Fantasy Football season, Yahoo! Sports placed all players into positions based on information from official rosters. Some players might appear in multiple position lists and are eligible to fill any of those positions.

In-season updates to position eligibility are made only if it is clear that the player's primary position has changed. Players do not lose position eligibility at any time during the season.

Please note that players might not be eligible for all of the positions that are displayed on their Yahoo! Sports player profile.

thx
---justinj312
justinj312
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Juice » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:26 pm

Thanks for the help.
The Juice
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball