T.O. and the F.F. team owner's right to know - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

T.O. and the F.F. team owner's right to know

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: T.O. and the F.F. team owner's right to know

Postby dilydaly » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:50 am

tHe.pRoFessionaL wrote:
Wesley Walker wrote:So let's just assume T.O. did attempt suicide. How wonderful is it that the fantasy owners right to know what's going on with their roster players outweighed the medical confidentiality that sometimes stifles the free flow of information? Props to the press. Humanitarians are they, for having considered the feelings of the fantasy football folks out there, and for having sniffed out the real story like so many hound dogs.


umm what?



IN HIS PROFILE ITS SAYS HIS OCCUPATION IS A WRITER?????????????????????
War is delightful to those who have not experienced it.
-- Desiderius Erasmus
dilydaly
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 514
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Re: T.O. and the F.F. team owner's right to know

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:52 am

dilydaly wrote:
tHe.pRoFessionaL wrote:
Wesley Walker wrote:So let's just assume T.O. did attempt suicide. How wonderful is it that the fantasy owners right to know what's going on with their roster players outweighed the medical confidentiality that sometimes stifles the free flow of information? Props to the press. Humanitarians are they, for having considered the feelings of the fantasy football folks out there, and for having sniffed out the real story like so many hound dogs.


umm what?



IN HIS PROFILE ITS SAYS HIS OCCUPATION IS A WRITER?????????????????????


Image

}:-)
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 2131
Joined: 16 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Chicago.

Postby dilydaly » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:59 am

WHY SHOULD i STOP POSTING??????

this thread is called football left overs? this is a football retated topic... theres nothing wrong going on here to have 2 post about what this has to do with ff then telling me or everyone to stop posting... its comical... how one sided u can be when it comes to topics that sre outside the "ff" realm

Dont tell ppl to stop posting cause u dont like the topic, i think u should re-read the rules again there is nothing wrong or outside the rules, the only ones I see being streched is ur power to lock threads on topics that are annoying to u.....
War is delightful to those who have not experienced it.
-- Desiderius Erasmus
dilydaly
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 514
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dilydaly » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:16 pm

im guessing this thread has a lot to do with u and ur pals????
it mentions u so i must be right


http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/foru ... p?t=271926
War is delightful to those who have not experienced it.
-- Desiderius Erasmus
dilydaly
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 514
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby LS2throwed » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:08 pm

i wish there was an age limit for posters
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Posts: 5373
Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Arlington, Texas

Postby dilydaly » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:19 pm

if your reffering to me Im 30 work on wall st and am a US Marine and a Veteran So I hope your not talking about me but if you are please show me where you noticed immaturity in my post?

Seems like your just defending your buddy.


thanx in advance
War is delightful to those who have not experienced it.
-- Desiderius Erasmus
dilydaly
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 514
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby LS2throwed » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:33 pm

dilydaly wrote:if your reffering to me Im 30 work on wall st and am a US Marine and a Veteran So I hope your not talking about me but if you are please show me where you noticed immaturity in my post?

Seems like your just defending your buddy.


thanx in advance



actually no, before you jump to conclusions i was talking about the original poster, who i dont know and is not my "buddy"


Its not like I said you have to be 35 and above, or 21 and older, hell im only 23 myself, but whether the original poster is old or not from reading it gave the impression he was 14
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Posts: 5373
Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Arlington, Texas

Postby dilydaly » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:37 pm

my bad, I thought you were speaking to me cause I was b4 you and you didnt quote it.

i think its time for a cig!!!! long day
War is delightful to those who have not experienced it.
-- Desiderius Erasmus
dilydaly
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 514
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:41 pm

Get on track guys. Please. Thanks.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 22027
Joined: 3 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Has Left The Premises.

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:42 pm

dilydaly wrote:WHY SHOULD i STOP POSTING??????

this thread is called football left overs? this is a football retated topic... theres nothing wrong going on here to have 2 post about what this has to do with ff then telling me or everyone to stop posting... its comical... how one sided u can be when it comes to topics that sre outside the "ff" realm

Dont tell ppl to stop posting cause u dont like the topic, i think u should re-read the rules again there is nothing wrong or outside the rules, the only ones I see being streched is ur power to lock threads on topics that are annoying to u.....


well for the record i wasnt telling people to stop posting. see when someone quotes you what that person then types is directed towards you. and see after i posted that i laid an emotiocon to say i was saying it in jest.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 2131
Joined: 16 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Chicago.

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 5:40 hours
(and 36 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact