T.O. and the F.F. team owner's right to know - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

T.O. and the F.F. team owner's right to know

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby dilydaly » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:52 pm

miner im on a losing streak today , should have just stayed in bed lol i didnt know the faces represented that....

just like b4 i thought it was to me cause u followed my post with the stop posting, but point well taken u didnt use quotes so I should have known that it wasnt directed at me.....

now I know, :-/
War is delightful to those who have not experienced it.
-- Desiderius Erasmus
dilydaly
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Verdun Barbarians » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:53 pm

I don't quite get what this thread is supposed to be useful to...?

Verdun Barbarians
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 16)

Re: T.O. and the F.F. team owner's right to know

Postby GreatestShowOnEarth » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:58 pm

Wesley Walker wrote:So let's just assume T.O. did attempt suicide. How wonderful is it that the fantasy owners right to know what's going on with their roster players outweighed the medical confidentiality that sometimes stifles the free flow of information? Props to the press. Humanitarians are they, for having considered the feelings of the fantasy football folks out there, and for having sniffed out the real story like so many hound dogs.

several confused guys in this thread wrote:What? huh? what? .......

That whoooosh sound you guys just heard was this post going right over your heads.... :-b
GreatestShowOnEarth
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby J_rob_the_ Baller » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:59 pm

back to the original topic....

I am only 25, but as a teenager, and through college, i was a bit of a partier. As such, i meet alot of people. I happen to have a freind who took 15 Vikes at once.

He was in the hospitol for days, and in bed for a few after that. Not because the doctors told him to, but because taking all those pills and getting his stomach pumped took alot out of him.

My point is, the attempted suicide stuff just doesnt sit well with me. Having some first hand knowledge of pills and what they do, I dont think there is any way TO could have taken the 35 pills that was once rumored, and been able to stand up and talk about it the next day, and then go play catch with drew. He would have been in bed looking like crap if his stomach was pumped.

If he didnt take enough pills to need his stomach pumped, then it was either the accident that he says it was, or he is taking a page out of brett favres book and it was more for recreational use than anything.

"He walks amoung us, but he is not one of us."
J_rob_the_ Baller
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby dilydaly » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:05 pm

matthew perry had a 35 pill habbit you have to work up to get that high through tolerance but it do able, not saying this is the case but t-o's been hurt a few times and im sure getting viks in the nfl is like me getting gum at the store... if has been taking them for over a year everyday to get high he could be at that tolerance.

my gut tells me he didnt do it he just messed up and took some by mistake but you never know my guts been wrong plenty of times lol
War is delightful to those who have not experienced it.
-- Desiderius Erasmus
dilydaly
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Amazing Oopah » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:14 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:what?

lol, I actually said that after finished reading and before I saw your post. :-b
Amazing Oopah
Head Coach
Head Coach

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk