Majority of carries this week.......Dillon or Maroney - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Majority of carries this week.......Dillon or Maroney

Moderator: Football Moderators

Dillon..
20%
Maroney..
80%

Total votes : 30

Postby Kellys Heroes » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:48 am

Dillon will most likely start the game, however he has been KO'd in 2 straight ganes so far... Do you think He or Maroney will get majority of carries...
Kellys Heroes
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Kensat30 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:28 pm

I would start Maroney ahead of Dillon.

Please see mine: http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/foru ... m.php?f=19
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

Postby Kellys Heroes » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:51 pm

Kensat30 wrote:I would start Maroney ahead of Dillon.

I didn't think this was a sit/start thread since it is a big issue in FF...

its not like I'm asking if i should play Horn or Williamson this weekend
Kellys Heroes
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby LS2throwed » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:39 pm

Kellys Heroes wrote:
Kensat30 wrote:I would start Maroney ahead of Dillon.

I didn't think this was a sit/start thread since it is a big issue in FF...

its not like I'm asking if i should play Horn or Williamson this weekend

maroney gets more carries man, you can find the answers to most questions like these by reading around a bit....dillon is banged up, and slowly but surely they want maroney to have the bulk of the carries, he has more of a spark when he touches the ball...dillon is no way out of the picture, but maroney is going to be more of the guy
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:35 pm

Any chance of Dillon wanting to try and get revenge against the Bengals? It's intruiging..if he's able to play through the injuries...
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby HskrPwr13 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:55 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Any chance of Dillon wanting to try and get revenge against the Bengals? It's intruiging..if he's able to play through the injuries...

As a Maroney owner thats what concerns me this week. (And my opponent has Dillon.) Maybe its nerves or something :-b but I'm starting to buy into this thought. I hope if Dillon gets the majority that its like a 55%-45% split.
HskrPwr13
General Manager
General Manager

Postby PurpleHaze » Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:23 pm

HskrPwr13 wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Any chance of Dillon wanting to try and get revenge against the Bengals? It's intruiging..if he's able to play through the injuries...

As a Maroney owner thats what concerns me this week. (And my opponent has Dillon.) Maybe its nerves or something :-b but I'm starting to buy into this thought. I hope if Dillon gets the majority that its like a 55%-45% split.

Yeah...I too own Maroney, and will not be starting him this week..Due to the "Dillon Vs. Bengals" aspect!

Good Luck this week ;-D
Sig courtesy of chargersfan36!
PurpleHaze
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby ngub12 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:56 pm

i guess theres that possibility but i dont buy it. if hes injured hes injured. besides, hes already won a superbowl with new england. thats pay back enough.
ngub12
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby mattb47 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:58 pm

Sep 28 New England Patriots RB Corey Dillon (arm), who left the team's Week 3 game early, is not on the team's injury report for Week 4

Doesn't sound like he's too hurt if he's not even on the injury report for week 4. I thinK Dillon is a better bet to get more carries than Maroney this week, the fact that he's playing the Bengals is just gravy.
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Kellys Heroes » Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:26 pm

mattb47 wrote:
Sep 28 New England Patriots RB Corey Dillon (arm), who left the team's Week 3 game early, is not on the team's injury report for Week 4

Doesn't sound like he's too hurt if he's not even on the injury report for week 4. I thinK Dillon is a better bet to get more carries than Maroney this week, the fact that he's playing the Bengals is just gravy.

Heres the thing.. the media wasn't allowed to watch the Pats pratice this week.. so BB was allowed to do what ever he wanted w/ the injury report..

I look at it this way.. Dillon "could" have a big game or may not even play.. Maroney we know is getting touches and dump off pass during the game.. I'm playing the safer bet and sticking w/ maroney
Kellys Heroes
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Next

Return to Football Talk