Ray Lewis vs LT - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Ray Lewis vs LT

Moderator: Football Moderators

Ray Lewis vs LT

Postby stomperrob » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:47 pm

Interesting battle shaping up this weekend - who do you see winning this battle between these two???
http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/foot ... s-football
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 160)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dilydaly » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:58 pm

i was thinking it was gonna be a battle between Lewis and Lorenzo Neal should be a lot of pop up the gut like 2 rams cracking heads.

ill bet neil is in the game more than usual to protect LT but if LT is gonna go down this week would be the week.

I would be happy I have Turner on the bench this guy could walk on and start on at least 10 teams right now.

but yeah stomper this is a good game to watch with LT Lewis and his crew. The chargers dst is looking good too with 6'4 270 lb Merriman "lights out" bringing his own pain to the outside
War is delightful to those who have not experienced it.
-- Desiderius Erasmus
dilydaly
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby stomperrob » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:41 pm

dilydaly wrote:i was thinking it was gonna be a battle between Lewis and Lorenzo Neal should be a lot of pop up the gut like 2 rams cracking heads.

ill bet neil is in the game more than usual to protect LT but if LT is gonna go down this week would be the week.

I would be happy I have Turner on the bench this guy could walk on and start on at least 10 teams right now.

but yeah stomper this is a good game to watch with LT Lewis and his crew. The chargers dst is looking good too with 6'4 270 lb Merriman "lights out" bringing his own pain to the outside

Yeh, Neal's role definitely becomes a lot more important against a team like the Ravens. And the Raven's D could be spending a lot of time on the field if Merriman and company shut down the Raven's offence.
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 160)

Postby BrutallyHuge » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:43 pm

stomperrob wrote:Yeh, Neal's role definitely becomes a lot more important against a team like the Ravens. And the Raven's D could be spending a lot of time on the field if Merriman and company shut down the Raven's offence.

The Charger's D could be spending a lot of time on the field if Ray Ray and Eddy Reed shut down the Chargers' offense.
BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dilydaly » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:49 pm

but thats the point: its all these" if's" that make it such a good game to watch. LT can get rocked or stomp on them and make em look silly or vs versa with Lewis and the chargers dst...

if I know one thing which isnt and "if" there will be some loud pops I just hope its a clear day you dont want rain ruining the collisions
-- Desiderius Erasmus
dilydaly
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby beanoX3 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:51 pm

LOL... I believe this can go on all day.

LT could get hurt in this game, but on the same note, Ray Ray himself hasn't had a very good track record of staying healthy the past few seasons either.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby dilydaly » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:55 pm

im telling you and this isnt taking anything away from LT he's a modern day legend and our generation is lucky to have him on our fantasy rosters but Turner is probly the best back up in football right now and could start in a lot of towns... he's so fast

Ray is getting old he could pop out a shoulder too but it might be his hip for he has prepared a new dance for the fans, seems lewis hanst cut the rug in 9 weeks ago .... expect pure insanity
-- Desiderius Erasmus
dilydaly
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby BrutallyHuge » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:58 pm

Check-out Ray-Ray's half-shirt in-college.

BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dilydaly » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:08 pm

if you like that pic, does that mean your gay 8-o

who likes it??????
-- Desiderius Erasmus
dilydaly
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Return to Football Talk