I LOST? Yahoo question - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

I LOST? Yahoo question

Moderator: Football Moderators

I LOST? Yahoo question

Postby sox 06 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:43 pm

Up until today, Yahoo had me at 3-0-0 and I won my game 197.50 to 195.0. But when I looked today they changed it to having tied my game at 195.0 and now I'm 2-0-1. What's up? Does anyone know how to contact Yahoo about this question?
Last edited by sox 06 on Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 3238
Joined: 22 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Boomtown

Postby LS2throwed » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:49 pm

why are game scores changing on a friday anyway?


and thats a high scoring league your in
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Posts: 5373
Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Arlington, Texas

Postby sox 06 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:52 pm

LS2throwed wrote:why are game scores changing on a friday anyway?


and thats a high scoring league your in


I know but why did they change? I check it daily and today I noticed I was in third when I was in second and my record went from 3-0-0 to 2-0-1. Does anyone know why?
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 3238
Joined: 22 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Boomtown

Postby smackthefirst » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:53 pm

Did you by any chance have Ben Watson starting last week?
Image
My Playoff Team - Please Comment
MSchaub, DMcNabb, JFreeman, KKolb
SJackson, THightower, CWells, JForsett, JSnelling, CJennings, QGanther
RWayne, RMoss, RMeachem, MCrabtree, DBowe
VDavis
smackthefirst
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Graphics ExpertEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 2646
Joined: 16 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: MD

Postby superslugger616 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:55 pm

one of watson's receptions for 12 yards was actually daniel graham's...if u have him that's probably it
Image
superslugger616
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 163
Joined: 26 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby sox 06 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:56 pm

smackthefirst wrote:Did you by any chance have Ben Watson starting last week?


Here is my team last week:

Yahoo 10 Team H2H Points

QB Michael Vick
WR Joe Horn
WR Muhsin Muhammad
WR Isaac Bruce
RB Frank Gore
TE Jason Witten
BN Jake Delhomme
BN Deuce McAllister
BN LaDainiam Tomlinson
BN Willie Parker

K Matt Stover
BN Adam Vinatieri

DEF Jacksonville

D Lance Briggs
D Brian Urlacher
D Keith Brooking
DB Terrence McGee
DB Antoine Winfield
DB Jermaine Phillips
DL Derek Smith
DL Adalius Thomas
DL Antonio Pierce
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 3238
Joined: 22 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Boomtown

Postby sox 06 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:57 pm

superslugger616 wrote:one of watson's receptions for 12 yards was actually daniel graham's...if u have him that's probably it


I don't have Watson on my team.
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 3238
Joined: 22 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Boomtown

Postby Vanter » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:07 pm

Go check your league's stat correction for week 3. This would be the most likely scenario. The location of the weekly stat corrections are found in the ‘Players’ tab within your Yahoo! FFL league (make sure that you're also looking at the right week).

My guess is one of you IDPs was adjusted.
Vanter
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Cafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 1089
Joined: 1 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Gnu314 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:09 pm

Vanter wrote:Go check your league's stat correction for week 3. This would be the most likely scenario. The location of the weekly stat corrections are found in the ‘Players’ tab within your Yahoo! FFL league (make sure that you're also looking at the right week).

My guess is one of you IDPs was adjusted.


Almost certainly this is right. 1.5 points sounds exactly like an IDP correct.

Maybe a sack was changed to half a tackle or something.
Image
Gnu314
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 2630
Joined: 21 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Back to Detroit

Postby sox 06 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:13 pm

Gnu314 wrote:
Vanter wrote:Go check your league's stat correction for week 3. This would be the most likely scenario. The location of the weekly stat corrections are found in the ‘Players’ tab within your Yahoo! FFL league (make sure that you're also looking at the right week).

My guess is one of you IDPs was adjusted.


Almost certainly this is right. 1.5 points sounds exactly like an IDP correct.

Maybe a sack was changed to half a tackle or something.


But why would they wait until Friday to change it?
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 3238
Joined: 22 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Boomtown

Next

Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 7 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 9:17 hours
(and 42 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact