This forum is getting a little boring, so I thought I would start up another...just wondering what you guys seeing the top 10 WR's from here on out looking like. imho it looks like this -
1. Steve Smith - Can't argue at all with his one now that he is healthy.
2. Torry Holt - So consistent and can have the occasional big one.
3. Marvin Harrison - Again, so consistent. Colt's have easiest pass def schedule for this year.
4. Terrel Owens - When he is in the game Bledsoe throws to him 70% of the time. And this guy's talent is really unmatched.
5. Anquan Boldin - As long as Warner stays in there he has a man crush on Boldin
6. Chad Johnson - Can't put him any lower than this, but his numbers might end up dissapointing because of double teams and Housh and Henry really stepping up getting more looks.
7. Fitz - Again if Warner stays in he's a stud.
8. Donald Driver - With GB always playing from behind Favre passes 24/7 and this is his go to guy.
9. Darrel Jackson - Still a stud, but when Branch gets comfortable and Burleson gets active I just see them cutting into his numbers a bit, but D-Jax is still the go to guy.
10. Randy Moss - I think OAK will realize that he is their only hope and start throwing him the ball.
On the bubble: Plaxy, Roy Williams, Housh ( could move into the top ten)
Aight fellaz let's hear it.