Whatcha Think? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Whatcha Think?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Whatcha Think?

Postby R8RH8R » Tue Aug 27, 2002 10:28 am

10 team league start 1-QB, 2-RB, 3-WR/TE, 1-K, 1-D/ST:

QB- Donovan McNabb, Brad Johnson (Kordell Stewart is still available off waivers! Do I pick him up?)

RB- Eddie George, Corey Dillon, Emmitt Smith, Kevan Barlow, Stacey Mack (Lamont Jordan and Jamal Anderson are available)

WR- Joe Horn, Rod Gardner, Jonnie Morton, Hines Ward, Kevin Dyson (Do you see a weakness with these WR's?)

K- Martin Gramatica, Jay Feely (Gotta love a dome kicker!)

D/ST- Broncos, Cowboys

Is there any area I need to have an upgrade? Should I try to snag a better back than Mack, a better WR, or drop Brad Johnson and snag Slash? Please let me know your opinions....an objective mind is sometimes a better opinion. Thanks!
Go DEEP!!!!
R8RH8R
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby SolarfluX » Tue Aug 27, 2002 4:03 pm

I'd dump B. Johnson and get Kordell in a heartbeat.

Emmitt is not what he once was... Once he gets the record, expect Hambrick to take the bulk of the carries.

Your Ds are kinda subpar. You may want to see what else is on the waiver wire. I don't see the need to carry two Ds unless you are going to play the weekly matchup game.
SolarfluX
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby n_tremain23 » Tue Aug 27, 2002 5:23 pm

Yea dump Brad Johnson,even though he looks like he's going to be the starter,and grap Stewart.

Your RB's look really good.If Taylor get's hurt or doesn't perform,watch for Mack to breakout.Barlow won't get all of the carries,maybe not even half,in San Fransisco as long as Hearst is there.

Your WR's look really really good.You got 2 Top 20's,along with Ward and Dyson who are both really solid receivers.Gardner may be your only weakness.

Your Team Defense's are #11 & 14,you may want to look for an upgrade to atleast a Top 10.
n_tremain23

Return to Football Talk