GC week 4: JAX @ WAS - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

GC week 4: JAX @ WAS

Moderator: Football Moderators

LOL

Postby skinsguru » Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:21 pm

got to laugh at all the people who jumped ship because of two bad weeks from the skins offense. Im more worried about the defense. They installed a completely new offense it takes time people! looks like they are starting to pick it up though...although im sure that people will still try to say they arent very good, and Im sure they will still have a few bad weeks, but wasnt this the great Jags defense that everyone was saying couldnt be run on? LOL directed to all who sat their studs PORTIS, and S. MOSS. Just so you are all aware Im sure this will be on NFL replay this week so you all will have a chance to watch the players you sat score lots of points again.
skinsguru
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: LOL

Postby tsunami001 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:27 pm

skinsguru wrote:got to laugh at all the people who jumped ship because of two bad weeks from the skins offense. Im more worried about the defense. They installed a completely new offense it takes time people! looks like they are starting to pick it up though...although im sure that people will still try to say they arent very good, and Im sure they will still have a few bad weeks, but wasnt this the great Jags defense that everyone was saying couldnt be run on? LOL directed to all who sat their studs PORTIS, and S. MOSS. Just so you are all aware Im sure this will be on NFL replay this week so you all will have a chance to watch the players you sat score lots of points again.

i think when springs is back we'll be improved...because he allows gregg to do a lot of things with his coverage skills
tsunami001
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Amazing Oopah » Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:31 pm

whoa, 33 yards rushing total for the Jax offense? Now that looks like a contending team's defense 8-o

And where in the world is MATT JONES???
Last edited by Amazing Oopah on Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amazing Oopah
Head Coach
Head Coach

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby SniperShot » Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:31 pm

Ya Springs being out really caused some big matchup problems for the Skins CB's in this game. I really hope he is back next week.

I wish I had offered some trades for Santana when I had the chance...
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby D3C4K » Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:37 pm

140 all-purpose yards and a td against a tough Jacksonville D? Thank you Portis, and thank you Al Saunders. A top 5 rb in the 2nd round, gotta love it. :-D
QB - C. Newton
WR - L. Fitzgerald
WR - S. Smith (Car)
RB - M. Turner
RB - C. Johnson
TE - A. Gates
W/R/T - B. Wells
K - S. Janikowski
DEF - NYJ

BN - M. Ryan
BN - J. Battle
BN - P. Thomas
BN - J. Ringer
BN - V. Cruz
BN - B. Pettigrew
BN - SF D
D3C4K
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby mgblues » Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:22 pm

I am so freaking happy that I listened to the "Sit Them" feature as late as this morning... would've been 4 & 0 in my one league without that handy tidbit about Santana Moss & just how ineffective he was going to be.

Thanx to Guttpuppy for the awesome signature.

"We're on a mission from God." --- mgblues
mgblues
General Manager
General Manager

Postby mysticphysh » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:14 pm

mgblues wrote:I am so freaking happy that I listened to the "Sit Them" feature as late as this morning... would've been 4 & 0 in my one league without that handy tidbit about Santana Moss & just how ineffective he was going to be.

You know who you have to blame, right?

mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Postby D3C4K » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:25 pm

mysticphysh wrote:
mgblues wrote:I am so freaking happy that I listened to the "Sit Them" feature as late as this morning... would've been 4 & 0 in my one league without that handy tidbit about Santana Moss & just how ineffective he was going to be.

LOL, that's awesome. :-D
QB - C. Newton
WR - L. Fitzgerald
WR - S. Smith (Car)
RB - M. Turner
RB - C. Johnson
TE - A. Gates
W/R/T - B. Wells
K - S. Janikowski
DEF - NYJ

BN - M. Ryan
BN - J. Battle
BN - P. Thomas
BN - J. Ringer
BN - V. Cruz
BN - B. Pettigrew
BN - SF D
D3C4K
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby The Lung » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:31 pm

mysticphysh wrote:

Check out the NO @ CAR thread; this mgblues guy also blames the Cafe for recommending to bench Colston for Troy Williamson.

There's nothing constructive to this "Monday morning quarterbacking" of fantasy advice given here at the Cafe. If there's one thing that bothers me about this website, it's the people blaming a Cafe member or the Cafe as a whole for "faulty" advice. :-t
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 61)

Postby Mugrila » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:39 pm

SniperShot wrote:What a great game. That was awesome.

I agree completely. ;-D
Mugrila
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting