GC week 4: JAX @ WAS - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

GC week 4: JAX @ WAS

Moderator: Football Moderators

Unusual call?

Postby skinsguru » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:47 am

Does anyone know what the HE!! the call was during the first half when the skins got a great punt off and the refs threw a flag and then said there was no penalty, but the play must be redone because Jacksonville did not have time to reset after Washington substitution. I have never heard of this before, hope someone can explain this. To the best of my knowledge if you dont get your players set you are just out of luck. Isnt that the point of a no huddle offense, to save time and catch the defense off guard?

This allowed the Jags a score because of the poor rekick. I am also baffled by the lack of consistancy calling the celebration penalties in the end zone. Skins get called for almost no celebration, Jags get called later in the game. If you watched any of the other games I saw plenty of celebration in the endzones by multiple players at the same time and NO PENALTIES. Saw at least five guys dancing around in the endzone on one TD.

Once again the league is f'ing up the game with more and more stupid penalties. Someone please explain the first one though
Im stumped.
skinsguru
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting