Is Couch done? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Is Couch done?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Is Couch done?

Postby Vikings » Wed Oct 16, 2002 7:28 pm

Is Couch going to be one of those back-up for life guys after this season - or when Holcomb comes back? Boy he has looked like crap... Anyone think he will rebound? I know a lot of guys were high on him early-on this year... He went fairly high in our draft and now is on the wires...
Vikings
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby slowkidz » Wed Oct 16, 2002 7:34 pm

As much as I'm a Browns fan, I have to say that Couch is becoming quite useless. He has had 3yrs to get in the groove and make the offense work and he hasn't done anything!! They buillt a team around him this year giving him young/quick WRs and a supposedly good RB. When Holcomb came in for Couch, he proved that Cleveland could be a good team with a good QB at the helm. Couch came back and he couldn't do squat. It didn't even look like the same team out there with Tim. I say its time to bring in someone else and let Timmy sit on the sidelines!
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Couch

Postby DraftDodger » Sat Oct 19, 2002 6:14 pm

I've never been a big fan of couch, and Kelly Holcomb came in the first two weeks and showed what the Cleveland offense is capable of achieving. The coach is sweet on Couch, however, and I think there is a lot of front office/big money player thinking surrounding the issue. Couch will probably get some more opportunities this season, but it promises to be his last with the Browns, who won't pay Franchise megabucks for a bench warmer.

Holcomb should have the #1 spot sewn up going into the last half dozen games.
DraftDodger
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Writer

Postby Genius1512 » Sat Oct 19, 2002 6:40 pm

It's Butch Davis in a nutshell, he is one of the worst coaches in the league. I read recently that he is worried about the confidence of William Green, Green can go to hell and let Jamel White do his think 4.9 yards per carry after 60 carries is no fluke!!!!!!!1
Genius1512
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Football Talk