Whew 4-0 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Indianapolis Colts

Whew 4-0

Moderator: Football Moderators

Whew 4-0

Postby Indys_time » Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:48 pm

Wow what a close game. At first the fumble and the early TD it looked like the Colts were going to roll 35-14 or something like that. It ticks me off when teams onside kick in the middle of the game. Man if you can't stop the O then just take the beating like a man. Man a tough game. Woohoo Peyton led a great ending drive and has 2Rush TDs on the year. Next week the Titans. Looks like that they will be easier. But who knows. Go Colts. Lets go for 5-0.
Thanks to Joelamosobadiah for another great sig
Indys_time
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dawinner127 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:49 pm

I was at the game and of course, ruiting for my Green ;-D Leon Washingtong is a moron for trying to return that ball. Mangini is an idiot for not kicking the field goal and that last play was getten me excited. Would have been funny as hell to see the Colts lose on a play like that.
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 69)

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:50 pm

I literally lost my voice after that Cal/Stanford play. People in the restaurant I was at were screaming "The band is on the field!". It was actually quite comical. In any case, great to see Addai and Rhodes are looking better. Not good to see the run defense look so horrible again. If this doesn't get fixed soon, teams like the Patriots will run all over us. Gotta get Bob Sanders healthy. Absolutely have to get Corey Simon in the middle. His presence changes so many things about the run defense. At least we can say we're 4-0, but the better teams in the league will expose us if we can't stop the run.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Return to Indianapolis Colts