mo clarett
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:59 pm

Starting Carson Palmer over nobody actually lost me a game. Wow. Great work, Carson. :-#
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby bellings » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:18 am

Oh, it hurts so bad. My goof is that I didn't have a goof. I should be proud that I started the optimal lineup, and yet, I still got destroyed. At least I'm still in 1st place thanks to my total points, mostly from previous weeks.
bellings
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby lmcjaho » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:22 am

Saturday night I debated activating TO off the IR list, dropping Devery Henderson, and starting Reggie Williams in Henderson's place (Williams is my replacement for TO and our league allows you to keep the replacement by dropping another player if you so desire) - instead I decided that the talk of TO playing this week was ridiculous - why would he risk further injury in a walk-over game like Tennessee with the Iggles up next week? - and I kept Henderson and Williams in the lineup... Lost my H2H game by the difference... :-t

My total points league I had the weekly high points so there is little to complain about other than the weak showing by Gates and Boldin which has me concerned for the future...
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby Blackhawk » Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:26 am

Believing Westbrook could shake off the injury bug and rip it up for a fourth straight week. I considered putting someone in off the bench, but thought that would be foolish, so I left Maroney there. :-°

Lost by 15: Maroney 25 Westbrook 0.
Thanks to Guttpuppy for this awesome sig!
Blackhawk
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Smee » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:53 pm

Ben Watson, I'm waiting. Seriously. Whenever you're ready, I'll be here.

:-°
Smee
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby quitesanemax » Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:33 am

Drew Bennett has to be the goof of the week for me. And it really was just a goof. If I had thought about it, I would have realized that there was a good chance he would have a bad game with Vince Young starting for the first time... who knows who he would throw it to. He will sit on my bench in the future, until I get some sort of signal that Vince Young is going to throw to him... Then again, I really didn't have any other options to him... except picking someone up off waivers to replace him. Another goof was playing Dunn rather than either Barlow or Dillon. But these goofs weren't as costly as last week's goofs were. I had LJ, Colston, and McNabb to make sure I came out with the win by a pretty wide margin.
quitesanemax
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 3)

Postby yossarian » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:59 am

yah, the saints DB who went after Smith's knee was Fujita. The announcers even said somehting about it for a minute, but then they changed their tune and started saying he must have slipped or something like that. It looked really dirty to me.
yossarian
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby iky » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:56 pm

My goof ball of the week goes to Drew Bennet - You KILIN ME DREW!!!!!! nothing, no production for second week. Thats terrific.

soty is tha man!
iky
Head Coach
Head Coach

Previous

Return to Football Talk