Rate my team and help with free agents please - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Rate my team and help with free agents please

Moderator: Football Moderators

Rate my team and help with free agents please

Postby Philly Maulers » Tue Aug 27, 2002 11:39 am

All 3 automated drafts based on ranked lists: * on starters
12 team league
Brooks*
Stewart

S. Alexander*
C. Dillon*
Portis
Ja. Lewis

Boston*
J. Smith*
Kev. Johnson*
T. Glenn
Q. Ishmail

C. Lewis*

Elam*

Miami*
New England

Waivers available:
T. Jones RB
Alstott RB
B. Johnson QB
Vick QB......are any of these guys worth picking up over K. Stewart or Ja. Lewis
Philly Maulers

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Darin » Tue Aug 27, 2002 11:54 am

Decent QB's, Stewart for B. Johnson is iffy. Slash is not a good TD Producer but B. Johnson is not a hearty person, gets hurt easily. Your RB corps is light while your WR corps is good.

Try dumping one of your WR's for a RB. Jones or Alstott, either one would be ok. JA Lewis is one of those iff/sleepers. Keep him around to see what he does.

Darin
Darin

Friendliness: %

Postby terpfan » Tue Aug 27, 2002 3:15 pm

nice team. ur depth at rb might hurt since both guys u got on the bench have some ???. jamal and his injury and portis may not even start. however if these two play like they are capable of u r set and will definately contend. u better hope jimmy smtih plays also...
u got a few question marks, but if u get lucky this will b a very very good team.

on the free agents those are really close calls. id keep what u have.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby n_tremain23 » Tue Aug 27, 2002 5:36 pm

Your QB's look good.I would stick with Stewart over Vick,but that's just me.Your RB's look solid as well,Portis looks like he's goinng to start for Denver,and hopefully Lewis makes a good comeback.Jimmy Smith,keep an eye on him!I've heard things like he's not even going to play this seasos.If he doesn't settle his contract talks then you better find another option.You have pretty good depth as long as Smith settles the contract talk,and Glenn excells in Green Bay,which I think he will.Your defense could use an upgrade.You might want upgrade to a Top 10 defense,Miami is #13 and New England #15.The FA list doesn't look like it has anyone that you need.I'd stay away from it.
n_tremain23

Return to Football Talk