Bogus win for me hehehe!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Bogus win for me hehehe!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Bogus win for me hehehe!!

Postby BMadd » Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:51 pm

So I am up 4 points with Westy and Philly D against LJ Smith and Reggie Brown. I'm a shoe in, right? Then it's announced that Westpuss is inactive. I scramble for anything (Moats) and put him in. He gets me 4 points (my odd scoring system) When all is said and done I am up 2 points while GB is driving for the score at the end of the game. 1st and goal at the 1 after a pass interference. If GB scores I lose by 3. Philly's D holds on 4 downs to seal the deal. It's bogus, but I'll take it. That may be the luckiest win EVER!
BMADD
BMadd
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby moose162 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:29 pm

nothing will ever compare to me winning on the last play of the colts-pats monday night game last year.

i'm down by 1 with :03 seconds on the clock and indy D left. flutie is in for brady because it's a blowout. 95% of qbs would have ended the game but flutie runs everyone to the line and snaps it. :00 on the clock and he gets sacked. +1 for me and i'm going nuts. then he proceeds to fumble and everyone is coming on the field while my boy montae reagor just casually picks up the ball. +2 for me hahaha

of course I should never have been in that situation. I had edge with my indy d and he had wayne who had a td and near 150 yds.

3-14-IND29 (:03) (No Huddle) D.Flutie sacked at IND 38 for -9 yards (R.Mathis). FUMBLES (R.Mathis), RECOVERED by IND-M.Reagor at IND 42. M.Reagor to IND 42 for no gain (S.Neal).
moose162
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting