LSU @ UF - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

LSU @ UF

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby CC » Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:58 am

roninmedia wrote:Are we booking tickets to Tempe yet, boys? ;-7

Auburn may have something to say about that next week.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:08 am

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:

What they are going to say is "sorry we lost last week to an unranked team and went down in the rankings thus diminishing the value of Fl beating us."
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby CC » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:47 pm

Cowboys 4 life wrote:

What they are going to say is "sorry we lost last week to an unranked team and went down in the rankings thus diminishing the value of Fl beating us."

Just because Auburn isn't #2, doesn't mean they aren't a good team. I wouldn't want to have to go and face an Auburn team coming off of an embarrassing loss.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Free Bagel » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:50 pm

Honestly I'm more scared of Auburn now than I was when they were #2. I never really thought they were a top 2 team in the nation but going on the road there when they're angry is not enticing.
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby knapplc » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:57 pm

Free Bagel wrote:Honestly I'm more scared of Auburn now than I was when they were #2. I never really thought they were a top 2 team in the nation but going on the road there when they're angry is not enticing.

Exactly! The Tigers will want to take out their frustration on somebody. Facing them now is going to be tough, tough, tough!

And despite the 37 points they gave up, they're still a pretty decent defense. Everyone has bad games.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:59 pm

knapplc wrote:
Free Bagel wrote:Honestly I'm more scared of Auburn now than I was when they were #2. I never really thought they were a top 2 team in the nation but going on the road there when they're angry is not enticing.

Exactly! The Tigers will want to take out their frustration on somebody. Facing them now is going to be tough, tough, tough!

And despite the 37 points they gave up, they're still a pretty decent defense. Everyone has bad games.

27 and they are a killer defense.
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby knapplc » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:15 pm

CC wrote:
knapplc wrote:

27 and they are a killer defense.

Yep. I'll pretend it was a typo. :-D O:-)
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:38 pm

I totally agree, it is going to be very tough to beat them next week.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:34 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:I stand corrected on Tebow, Meyer is going to be able to do so much with him as the QB.

I'm glad to see you have changed your mind CC. Join the bandwagon my friend. ;-)
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:15 pm

CC wrote:
Cowboys 4 life wrote:

Just because Auburn isn't #2, doesn't mean they aren't a good team. I wouldn't want to have to go and face an Auburn team coming off of an embarrassing loss.

I'm not saying they are not a good team. I feel they are but at the same time losing to an unranked team doesn't exactly prove that. They are going to have to win some quality games to prove that.

Fl would be a start. But I feel Florida can beat them at Auburn or in Fl. And because they dropped in rankings a Florida win doesn't mean as much. That was my point.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

PreviousNext

Return to College Football