Chamberlain

Akers

Bears
TB
Philly Mauler

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Darin » Tue Aug 27, 2002 11:59 am

Both QB's are prone to injury. Green is with his old coach who likes the combo of run/pass. Nice system for him, can you rebound from injuries earlier is the question. I had Greise last year, it was terrible because the guy is good but gets hurt too many times.

Also, your RB core is good, but NO debth. Taylor is a walking injury waiting to happen. SO, you basically only have 2 RB's. Pick one up somewhere. I think K. Johnson will have a good year, same for Moulds, you are set at the WR area.
Darin

Friendliness: %

Postby n_tremain23 » Tue Aug 27, 2002 5:51 pm

If Denver can corral a healthy set of receivers by Opening Day,Griese could ride again with the top five fantasy QB's.

Green played in all 16 games and finished strong,look for him to pickup right where he left off at the end of the season.

Other than the fact that Alexander's receiving numbers are only good rather than great,it's difficult to come up with something bad to say about Alexander.

George didn't have the running power last year that has repeatedly made him a Top 5 back,he has returned and looks healthy in pre-season.The running power seems to be back and he has recovered the lost explosion that he needed so badly last year.

Set your projections on Taylor as if he'll play just 10 games this year,any more than that and you got yourself a steal.It's a good idea with Taylor to have Mack as insurance though.

Your WR corps looks great.Can't say enough about it.You will not have any problems putting up the receiving numbers.
n_tremain23

Return to Football Talk