Davenport: The squat thrust master!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Davenport: The squat thrust master!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Davenport: The squat thrust master!!!

Postby kashikis » Thu Oct 17, 2002 11:07 am

Now I can't believe no one has taken a cheap shot at Najeh Davenport yet. It's almost disappointing to come here and not see anything, but fot those who haven't heard he was charged with something stemming from an incident at college in Miami on April Fools Day.

He evedently snuck into a girls dorm room and as she put it:
"I was awakened by a noise and saw a man squatting in my closet." Davenport had relived himself in the girls laundry basket and left abruptly. He was identified later.

They are now making him do community service of some sort because of his "crappy" joke.

I heard this on the radio and almost wrecked my car from laughter yesterday morning. Any thoughts?
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Arlo » Thu Oct 17, 2002 11:16 am

Yeah, I heard that as well. What a bizarre story... 8-o

The community service is holding two football clinics in Miami, I believe. I've heard several folks say they feel he's getting off lightly, but considering the ridicule he's been getting, I think he'll learn more than he would have from a cash fine...
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby slowkidz » Thu Oct 17, 2002 4:11 pm

The real question to ask was whether the clothes were clean or dirty before "the coming out party"?
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby terpfan » Thu Oct 17, 2002 4:14 pm

maybe the weirdest football related news ive ever heard... %-6
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk