The Official Brag About Your Kids Thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

The Official Brag About Your Kids Thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby LukeW9027 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:25 pm

Lol, thats some funny stuff there. ;-D :-D

The Future is here
LukeW9027
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: "In Greek Mythology,The Titans were even greater than the gods" Coach Boone

Postby awwchrist » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:41 pm

My 3 year old son knows how to do the following:

1.buy me cigarettes. And not simply just putting the 5 on the counter and asking for "cidarets"...he'll tell 'em I want lights, and softpack if they got em.

2. hold down the fort. Sometimes I run outta beer during the day. So I leave him and his one year old brother to make a quick beer run. Every now n then the JW's will come by and knock. If I'm out, he'll just tell em "Daddy's sleeping".

3.make a sandwich. from the bread to the jelly to the cutting it in half, he can make his own PBNJ. He's so advanced, he's even learned to not hold the knife by the sharpie end.

4. Curse the Rams. My wife doesn't like it, and I hate it too. He's really having the worst time learning the right words to use, and when. "They're baaad" and "boooo" just doesn't cut it in my house. 4-letter-word literate by 4! That's my promise!
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby knapplc » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:49 pm

My kid can fly.

And she's only three.

OK, to be honest she's only learned to do it in one direction so far, but she's only just started learning. And the cool thing is she's self-taught.

Unfortunately the direction she learned first was down, so at the moment we're dealing with quite a few scrapes and bruises, but I think once she learns up as well as down, she'll be famous.

Tiger Woods' dad just taught him how to golf.

My kid soars through the air. ;-)
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:38 pm

knapplc wrote:My kid can fly.

And she's only three.

OK, to be honest she's only learned to do it in one direction so far, but she's only just started learning. And the cool thing is she's self-taught.

Unfortunately the direction she learned first was down, so at the moment we're dealing with quite a few scrapes and bruises, but I think once she learns up as well as down, she'll be famous.

Tiger Woods' dad just taught him how to golf.

My kid soars through the air. ;-)

I'll keep my eyes on the Nebraska sky! I can't wait to see her flying over my house so I can brag to my neighbors that I know her daddy. :-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby lmcjaho » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:11 pm

LT Blue Colt wrote:Image

Hmmm - anyone else see the similarity?
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby Tiki » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:32 pm

haha this threads make me laugh. :-b ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mysticphysh » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:57 pm

Oh yeah! OH YEAH! My daughter's a mountain climber at the ripe old age of five!!!!!!! ;-D

mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Postby confused_jake » Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:03 pm

awwchrist wrote:My 3 year old son knows how to do the following:

1.buy me cigarettes. And not simply just putting the 5 on the counter and asking for "cidarets"...he'll tell 'em I want lights, and softpack if they got em.

2. hold down the fort. Sometimes I run outta beer during the day. So I leave him and his one year old brother to make a quick beer run. Every now n then the JW's will come by and knock. If I'm out, he'll just tell em "Daddy's sleeping".

3.make a sandwich. from the bread to the jelly to the cutting it in half, he can make his own PBNJ. He's so advanced, he's even learned to not hold the knife by the sharpie end.

4. Curse the Rams. My wife doesn't like it, and I hate it too. He's really having the worst time learning the right words to use, and when. "They're baaad" and "boooo" just doesn't cut it in my house. 4-letter-word literate by 4! That's my promise!

HAHA my friends little brother is 12 and can't make a PB & J, hes like the least coordinated kid in the world.

anyway....i got an A on my last reading test! im only 18 so i dont have kids. oh! my other friends little brother started his first year of pop warner football and i helped him with getting his stance right and staying low. he plays gaurd and got to play for the first time last week and had 2 pancakes!
confused_jake
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby lmcjaho » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:15 am

confused_jake wrote:anyway....i got an A on my last reading test! im only 18 so i dont have kids. oh! my other friends little brother started his first year of pop warner football and i helped him with getting his stance right and staying low. he plays gaurd and got to play for the first time last week and had 2 pancakes!

I guess it goes without saying that you didn't get an A on the spelling and grammar section of the test though right? :-D
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby Nfl Fan » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:39 am

That's funny!!
I have a file full of pix just like those at work. :-b
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk