The Official Brag About Your Kids Thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

The Official Brag About Your Kids Thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Nfl Fan » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:08 am

knapplc wrote:My kid can fly.

And she's only three.

OK, to be honest she's only learned to do it in one direction so far, but she's only just started learning. And the cool thing is she's self-taught.

Unfortunately the direction she learned first was down, so at the moment we're dealing with quite a few scrapes and bruises, but I think once she learns up as well as down, she'll be famous.

Tiger Woods' dad just taught him how to golf.

My kid soars through the air. ;-)

I found this picture of your flying kid.....

Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dream_017 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:05 am

confused_jake wrote:he plays gaurd and got to play for the first time last week and had 2 pancakes!

Don't let MB see that, he will take it as a challenge and try to eat 15 pancakes :-b

Well, my two are 2 1/2 years and 10 months:

The 2 1/2 year old - plays football with dad; knows tackle, fumble, sack, punt, Lions, Fire Millen :-b

The 10 month old - crawls :-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 69)

Postby LT Blue Colt » Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:38 pm

dream_017 wrote:
confused_jake wrote:he plays gaurd and got to play for the first time last week and had 2 pancakes!

Don't let MB see that, he will take it as a challenge and try to eat 15 pancakes :-b

Well, my two are 2 1/2 years and 10 months:

The 2 1/2 year old - plays football with dad; knows tackle, fumble, sack, punt, Lions, Fire Millen :-b

The 10 month old - crawls :-D

You're raising them well, Dream. Good job! ;-D
LT Blue Colt
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:23 pm

So my nephew Luke had his first away game last night. My dad and I couldnt go because the field isnt very handicaped accessable(I know its BS, my dad is writing a letter to the ADA). Anyway Luke did'nt do much.....except rush for 5 TDs! I dont know his actual yardage yet I havent talked to my brother personaly, but I do know that the first time he was handed the ball he broke a 67 yarder and took it to the house. On his very next carry he scored from 40 yards out. The kid is an animal! I really wish I could have seen this game, oh well he has another home game next week so I'll be looking forward to that. ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:43 pm

Metroid wrote:So my nephew Luke had his first away game last night. My dad and I couldnt go because the field isnt very handicaped accessable(I know its BS, my dad is writing a letter to the ADA). Anyway Luke did'nt do much.....except rush for 5 TDs! I dont know his actual yardage yet I havent talked to my brother personaly, but I do know that the first time he was handed the ball he broke a 67 yarder and took it to the house. On his very next carry he scored from 40 yards out. The kid is an animal! I really wish I could have seen this game, oh well he has another home game next week so I'll be looking forward to that. ;-D

I'm going to need this kid's name and his 40 time. I got a dynasty league I need some help in. :-D :-°
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby Twisted Sister » Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:25 pm

Cool thread... I just dropped two of my kids off at the pool :-b
Twisted Sister
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Nfl Fan » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:10 pm

Metroid wrote:So my nephew Luke had his first away game last night. My dad and I couldnt go because the field isnt very handicaped accessable(I know its BS, my dad is writing a letter to the ADA). Anyway Luke did'nt do much.....except rush for 5 TDs! I dont know his actual yardage yet I havent talked to my brother personaly, but I do know that the first time he was handed the ball he broke a 67 yarder and took it to the house. On his very next carry he scored from 40 yards out. The kid is an animal! I really wish I could have seen this game, oh well he has another home game next week so I'll be looking forward to that. ;-D

Whoa. 8-o
I want to see that! Who does he play for?
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:35 pm

Nfl Fan wrote:

Whoa. 8-o

Damn thats ridiculous- he sounds like a stud.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby LukeW9027 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:03 am

This kid sounds great! well, then again, the kid is destined for greatness with a name like that... :-) :-b B-)

The Future is here
LukeW9027
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: "In Greek Mythology,The Titans were even greater than the gods" Coach Boone

Postby Metroid » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:21 am

Nfl Fan wrote:

Whoa. 8-o

Linden High in Cali. I must remind you this is a freshman team and they havent gotten to the meat of the schedule yet. Regardless the kids a stud. He'll have some tougher games comming up and I'll keep the Cafe posted as to how he fairs agianst better competition. ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk