ALL MCGAHEE OWNERS CLICK HERE - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

ALL MCGAHEE OWNERS CLICK HERE

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby alkaline » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:51 pm

I just didnt start him this week...started Gore instead...got gore in the 11th round of my draft...suckas
alkaline
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby 06MetsAllTheWay » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:35 pm

Well sucks for you guys who played him. He's not my #1 RB and I have Gore to back him up anyway so I benched him ;-D
06MetsAllTheWay
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby 06MetsAllTheWay » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:36 pm

alkaline wrote:I just didnt start him this week...started Gore instead...got gore in the 11th round of my draft...suckas

Got him in Round 9 ;-D
06MetsAllTheWay
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby drinklime » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:56 pm

i shoulda started marion barber
drinklime
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby beanoX3 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:15 pm

mattb47 wrote:I think Willis could actually have a decent game this week. Chicago is 7th against the run this year, but mainly because they are only averaging a league low 20 times rushed against per game. They really haven't been tested all that much. They're ypc given up is 4.0 ypc which is 19th in the NFL.

Buffalo is 9th in the league in rushing offense and has attempted the 11th most rushes in the league per game, and that's within 3 rushes per game of the #4 team in rush attempts. So they'll definitely give McGahee the ball plenty, and I think he could end up having a decent game. It won't be fantastic, but it may not be as bad as people think.

My little contribution here might have had more weight before the BUFF @ CHI game, but the Bears defense will allow opposing offenses yards while focusing on keeping them out of the endzone. The Bears defense puts a whole lot more emphasis on points rather than yards and quite frankly, that's all that matters at the end of the game.

So before the game I would have said that McGahee would get decent yards but won't see the endzone. And that's how it turned it. As for garbage time TDs, looks like Evans picked that up, LOL.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Sixxgunn » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:54 pm

<<<<<IDIOT. I had to choose...Parker against SD, or McGahee against my Beloved Bears. I chose McGahee. That's NOT the reason I'm an idiot. I somehow "forgot" I had recently acquired McAllister in a trade, and conveniently left him on my bench! :-#
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Kilroy » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:21 am

moochman wrote:
Amazing Oopah wrote:what about a prayer circle for us Westbrook owners? :-D

Try the alternative healing forum. Say hi to the SA owners for me.

Now that's just mean. !+)

I said the h**l with it today and started Deuce and Bush over FWP and McGahee. They didn't light the world on fire, but I'll take 26 between 'em.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting