Quick Permanent Avatar... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Quick Permanent Avatar...

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Quick Permanent Avatar...

Postby mrblitz » Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:39 pm

I am looking for the shot of Jack Nicholson from the Shining, when he puts his head through the door, and says , "Here's Johnny". I am looking to make that my permanent avatar. Thanks a million for anyone who can get that for me.

Call em as I see em!
mrblitz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:52 pm

you have 3 different avatar request threads at the top of this forum. if you change your mind about this one please just edit this thread instead of creating another one...it just creates clutter.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mrblitz » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:17 pm

I am having trouble with avatar ideas. If I can get this one, it's going to be permanent. I would do it myself ,but I am extremely computer illiterate. I don't however think it causes "clutter". I don't know why you care. I see people posting all kinds of crazy stuff, not everyone is very good at organizing their request.

Call em as I see em!
mrblitz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:25 pm

mrblitz wrote:I am having trouble with avatar ideas. If I can get this one, it's going to be permanent. I would do it myself ,but I am extremely computer illiterate. I don't however think it causes "clutter". I don't know why you care. I see people posting all kinds of crazy stuff, not everyone is very good at organizing their request.

you dont know why i care huh.....

listen, its my job to keep these logos forums clean and running smoothly (back out of this thread and look at the names next to moderator). you are the only person with 3 requests in the last 2 days...its not hard if you change your mind to edit your post rather than creating a new thread which in turn bumps other members' requests down the page and also creates confusion because you have multiple requests in different threads for the same thing (avatars).
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:04 pm

what you dont like the spongebob avs I made? :-?
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby mrblitz » Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:57 am

I really like and appreciate the Sponge Bob av. But I have finally seemed to make up my mind on the Jack Nicholson , Shining avatar. If you could hook me up with that one, I swear I'll never ask for another request.

Call em as I see em!
mrblitz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Metroid » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:09 pm

All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.......

Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:33 pm

LOL metroid :-b
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby teddy ballgame » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:24 pm

mrblitz wrote:I am having trouble with avatar ideas. If I can get this one, it's going to be permanent. I would do it myself ,but I am extremely computer illiterate. I don't however think it causes "clutter". I don't know why you care. I see people posting all kinds of crazy stuff, not everyone is very good at organizing their request.

For someone who spends so much time in this section, you should know why it's annoying to see 3 requests from 1 person. Although maybe just opening every single thread and saying "nice work" doesn't mean you spend a lot of time here.
teddy ballgame
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby WILLIStheBigMCG » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:26 pm

teddy ballgame wrote: Although maybe just opening every single thread and saying "nice work" doesn't mean you spend a lot of time here.

thats what he said

2008 bills prediction: 10-6

you know you've been playing too much madden when clinton portis doesn't look right in a 'skins uniform
WILLIStheBigMCG
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Location: Fairport: Home of the '91 and '97 NY State Football Champs

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests