Rudi/Portis/Holt Sig - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Rudi/Portis/Holt Sig

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Rudi/Portis/Holt Sig

Postby minimack0123 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:14 pm

I would truly appreciate if someone could make me a Rudi/Portis/Holt sig for me with "BallaHoliqs" in the background. Something bright or with flare would be sweet with in game shots. Stiff arms/ mid-air catches/ celebrations for any of the players would be awesome
Thanks
minimack0123
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:26 pm

i got ya. of course with 3 players in a sig, you wont be able to have "ballholiqs" in the BG and be able to see it...just not enough room unless the text is tiny, so ill throw it in front.... i dont know what pics are out there of celebrations/ stiff arms from these players....if i find some ill use them, if not...you may just get action shots. cool?
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby minimack0123 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:37 pm

Alright - I didn't know that you wouldnt be able to put text into the sig, so would you be able to do a Notre Dame sig for me? I am a huge fan, and you can do it along the as the Oregon Ducks one. A fighting leprechan symbol with "The Fighting Irish" and maybe a photo of walker/quinn thats fades like the Oregon O-Line
minimack0123
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:52 pm

minimack0123 wrote:Alright - I didn't know that you wouldnt be able to put text into the sig, so would you be able to do a Notre Dame sig for me? I am a huge fan, and you can do it along the as the Oregon Ducks one. A fighting leprechan symbol with "The Fighting Irish" and maybe a photo of walker/quinn thats fades like the Oregon O-Line

i can do your first request....i can put the text in it....the text will just be in the front/bottom in the center. pretty typical for sigs with 3 players.

the ducks one you are reffering to...do you mean the one Metroid is using that was made by Anx2a ?

i can do either one....just let me know which one you want.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby minimack0123 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:57 pm

Yes, I am referring to the Metroid one.

I would like the fists up fighting leprechan on the left, with "The Fighting Irish"/ the ND symbol, and maybe quinn/walker fading on the right. Maybe a fade from left to right like the Oregon one where it turns from black into green would be sweet. Thanks a lot!!!
minimack0123
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:02 pm

minimack0123 wrote:Yes, I am referring to the Metroid one.

I would like the fists up fighting leprechan on the left, with "The Fighting Irish"/ the ND symbol, and maybe quinn/walker fading on the right. Maybe a fade from left to right like the Oregon one where it turns from black into green would be sweet. Thanks a lot!!!

gotcha...ill start it now...should be done by tomorrow.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby minimack0123 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:03 pm

Thanks A TON!!!
minimack0123
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:29 pm

check your PM box...sent you some questions.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests