Is LT Getting Soft ? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Is LT Getting Soft ?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Mercer Boy » Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:49 am

TheDiplomats wrote:I think LT is just trying to preserve his body for the stretch run of the season/playoffs.

That would be my thought process as well...when you have another guy who is capable of getting the yards (as Turner is presently averaging like SIX yards a carry 8-o), why not reduce your workload and stay fresher?

This is a perfect example of why more and more teams are going to the RBBC...although sometimes it is out of necessity because of injury-prone players.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby BigMusky » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:13 am

Shea-bird wrote:not to mention turner took most of the snaps in the 4th quarter...i thought LT was injured or somethin...kinda weird to put a backup in during the defining moments of a game...

LT2 was on the field catching passes...they spread him out so Turner could run. If LT2 is not in the slot, turner gets stuffed. I am not worried at all about this. People might be down on LT2 after playing two of the best 3 defenses in the NFL, now it is time for him to run wild. I went 2-1 through this stretch of a bye, Baltimore, Pitt...so now I am ready to get rolling.
BigMusky
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk