My commish is cheating, help! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

My commish is cheating, help!

Moderator: Football Moderators

My commish is cheating, help!

Postby Favre444 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:11 pm

I am in a yahoo league with 10 kids who go to my school and we each payed 20 dollars to get into the league. I have only given my commish five dollars so far, and I have caught him cheating. for the third time. A few weeks ago he pulled Chris Henry off waivers and claimed him I called him on it and he immediatly dropped Henry and allowed me to pick him up. Then last week he lost in a blowout and substituted Thomas Jones in for Westbrook when it was made clear that Westbrook wouldn't play. I told some other members in my league and the commish at the same time which was a mistake because he switched TJ out before the other members saw him active. Now this week I have seen him switch around his starting RBs Edge and Westbrook while their games are being played. But because Westbrook is the best RB so far this wouldn't look odd at all and I have no proof except that I looked at his rosters before and after the change. What should I do to catch him and what should he do as a punishment/ insurance.
Favre444
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby alkaline » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:13 pm

I suggest that everyone post their starting lineup in the league message board BEFORE the games start, EVERY WEEK...also...don't pay him the rest of the money....call him out in the League board, find a better league next year....
alkaline
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby bulger2holt » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:22 pm

I would probably kick his ass, or give him a stern warning before I did.
bulger2holt
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby beanoX3 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:01 pm

If you know him, get your money back and tell the rest of the league so they can get theirs. Seeing how you've caught him cheating three times already indicates that he won't stop and so continuing to play in that league is pointless.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby alkaline » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:02 pm

beanoX3 wrote:If you know him, get your money back and tell the rest of the league so they can get theirs. Seeing how you've caught him cheating three times already indicates that he won't stop and so continuing to play in that league is pointless.

and hook up with one of his immediate family members just so you get the last laugh...preferably a female.
alkaline
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby bravelaker » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:05 pm

if you only gave him 5 bucks warn everyone and quit.
bravelaker
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby CrashOverrid3 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:17 pm

bust him

when you see it hit print screen button, open up paint and select edit, paste. Then save it and host it at imageshack and viola.. you caught him red handed
*I created this sig!
CrashOverrid3
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby RJ24VC15 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:22 pm

If you know him in real life, kick his ass.

How is he able to change lineups anyway?
RJ24VC15
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafe Writer

Postby shpuck » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:44 pm

CrashOverrid3 wrote:bust him

when you see it hit print screen button, open up paint and select edit, paste. Then save it and host it at imageshack and viola.. you caught him red handed

Exactly my thoughts when I read this post. Just make sure there is a time stamp in the image (visual should be fine) so people won't claim it's an old lineup. Of course, a clever person could then argue that you changed the time on your computer...
shpuck
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Infidel » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:20 pm

Post all evidence at league site then demand his resignation.
CheeseWhiz is a great substitute for plazma.
Infidel
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Next

Return to Football Talk