The "Whose team has had the worst injury luck" contest - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

The "Whose team has had the worst injury luck" contest

Moderator: Football Moderators

The "Whose team has had the worst injury luck" contest

Postby skinsfan » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:46 pm

I'll start with my squad. My first three picks are all down now: Alexander, Fitzgerald, and Roy Williams. Burress has been hurt too, which hasn't helped.

Much thanks to some decent RB and WR depth, my team might survive this. I'm 2-2-1 right now.

Who tops this? Any Alexander-TGreen-Fitzgerald-Shockey type teams out there?
Skins fan through thick and thin.
skinsfan
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Re: The "Whose team has had the worst injury luck" contest

Postby BrutallyHuge » Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:00 pm

skinsfan wrote:I'll start with my squad. My first three picks are all down now: Alexander, Fitzgerald, and Roy Williams. Burress has been hurt too, which hasn't helped.

Much thanks to some decent RB and WR depth, my team might survive this. I'm 2-2-1 right now.

Did Burress even miss time?

There's an Alexander-TGreen-VernonDavis-Jurevicius-Houshmanzedeh-Westbrook-RoyWilliams team in my league.
BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby skinsfan » Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:04 pm

BrutallyHuge wrote:
skinsfan wrote:I'll start with my squad. My first three picks are all down now: Alexander, Fitzgerald, and Roy Williams. Burress has been hurt too, which hasn't helped.

There's an Alexander-TGreen-VernonDavis-Jurevicius-Houshmanzedeh-Westbrook-RoyWilliams team in my league.

Burress missed the second half of the Seattle game for me in a week where I lost by a couple points. His back problems that game restricted him to 20-30 yards to the best of my recollection, and he lost a fumble, so it was almost as if he didn't play. But man that other team must be in dire straits. I hope they didn't plan on starting Jurevicus.
Skins fan through thick and thin.
skinsfan
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Pete123444 » Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:10 pm

skinsfan wrote:
BrutallyHuge wrote:

Burress missed the second half of the Seattle game for me in a week where I lost by a couple points. His back problems that game restricted him to 20-30 yards to the best of my recollection, and he lost a fumble, so it was almost as if he didn't play. But man that other team must be in dire straits. I hope they didn't plan on starting Jurevicus.

Burress wasn't hurt during that game. He was benched.

Thanks GP!!
Pete123444
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby gablefan » Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:48 pm

Pete123444 wrote:
skinsfan wrote:
BrutallyHuge wrote:

Burress wasn't hurt during that game. He was benched.

He was benched because he was hurt/ ineffective....
gablefan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby jjdub » Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:47 pm

In a keeper league, I have a team with DD, LJ, Trent Green, Fitz, Roy Williams, V. Davis
jjdub
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Return to Football Talk