Give out your Gameball - Week 5. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Give out your Gameball - Week 5.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Haz » Mon Oct 06, 2003 7:34 am

Dante Hall.
Averaged 35 yards per carry on kick returns and pretty much singlehandedly won that game with the TD
Haz

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Arlo » Mon Oct 06, 2003 7:49 am

Hall and Boston certainly deserve gameballs. I'll hand one out to Stephen Davis, too - no Davis, no win, no matter how good the defense looked.
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Rat Pack » Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:25 am

Dante Hall gets the NFL gameball.

As for fantasy football, how about Ahman Green? I rarely hear his name mentioned as a stud back, but he's done nothing but rack up yards and TD's so far this season. He's been as good as almost any other back in the game. Let's give the man some credit.
"Here's the thing: if you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, you are the sucker."- Rounders
Rat Pack
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby moochman » Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:01 pm

I want to give my game ball to Boston, but I have to tip my hat and give it to Dante Hall. ;-D 4 TD returns in 4 weeks, a record. And not only that, but the last 2 won the game for his team. (I don't even care that there were at least 2 illegal blocks on his return!)

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby Team RamRod » Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:21 pm

Without a doubt Boston, he had a monster game. 195 total yards and two touchdowns is amazing, keep it up. Dante hall had the greatest run i've ever seen but Boston was my man.
QB - Culpepper, McNair
RB - R. Williams, A. Green
WR - Horn, Boston, Gardner,Driver,Jackson
TE - Jolley
K - Kasay
D - KC
10 Team Head to Head
Record: 7-1 1st Place
Team RamRod
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby kwirefire » Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:02 am

after watching MNF i gotta give it to Manning/Harrison and the colts for the 2nd half Rally WOW
kwirefire
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Stingy D » Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:10 am

My gameball goes to Mungro!!!!

I needed 3 points. He did nothing but nearly lose a fumble for 3.5 Q. Then he rumbles in for a game winning (for me) TD!

Thank you, Dungy!!!!

--SD ;-D
"When I am on the plane, ideas just come to my mind. It could be the altitude, it could be the idleness, but most likely it is caused by free alcohol." --Alexander Baburin, Chess Grandmaster
Stingy D
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Homeless » Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:38 am

Honorable mention to the COLTS !
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

game ball

Postby BayAreaFootballFan! » Tue Oct 07, 2003 3:17 am

Two of them.

1- Dante Hall. Sure maybe he's not a "stud" now like bust... err I mean Boston. But he wins ballgames, and he's ELECTRIC if you all saw that replay. Ridiculous~!

2- Peyton Manning. My man. Showing that drafting him in the 4th round wasn't a total moronic move. Orchestrating one of the greatest comebacks in the NFL EVER against the TOUGHEST D in the game today.

Thanks to Peyton and some others (go McNair, my STUD in 3 of 4 leagues... the last being my Peyton league), I went 4 - 0 this week for the first time! YAY!
BayAreaFootballFan!
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 07, 2003 11:04 am

Game Ball goes to David Boston. 14 catches, 181 yards, 2 TD. 33 points.

Honorable Mentions: Jeff Garcia (23 points) and the Tampa Bay Defense on the other team (gave up 35+...-10 points in my league...Thank God, because the McCardell TD was counted).

Friendliness: %

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk