10/8 Redskins @ NY Giants - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Washington Redskins

10/8 Redskins @ NY Giants

Moderator: Football Moderators

10/8 Redskins @ NY Giants

Postby skinsfan » Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:10 pm

What do you guys think about this one? Who's to blame? I'd say that the Giants just had the better game plan and were more prepared. The Redskins lacked intensity. But it hurts my conscience to blame Gibbs, so let's just say that coaching may have been responsible for this one.
Skins fan through thick and thin.
skinsfan
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Redskins Win » Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:05 pm

yeah, well it was ugly. skins haven't had much luck in the NJ swamp land for a while. skins seem to always get bogged down by previous demons, in this case lavar. lets hope it's the last demon we need to have exorcised.

I heard brandon lloyd on the radio say that skins once the skins took the ball in the 2nd half they had been off the field for an hour. tha's crazy.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SniperShot » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:07 pm

Redskins Win wrote:I heard brandon lloyd on the radio say that skins once the skins took the ball in the 2nd half they had been off the field for an hour. tha's crazy.
Yeah I heard that too. The Giants first drive of the 2nd half took up half the quarter and they ended the half with the ball I think. So from a couple minutes before halftime to midway through the 3rd quarter... Lol that can't be good on finding a groove. Man good gameplan for the Giants. I can take losing to the Giants, a Redskins loss always hurts, but it's Philly and Dallas that always leave a bad taste in the mouth.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby terpfan » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:51 pm

We need Springs back in the worst way. If we get past the Titans and get Springs back for the Colts I actually like our chances for an upset there before the bye.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Redskins Win » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:52 pm

terpfan wrote:We need Springs back in the worst way. If we get past the Titans and get Springs back for the Colts I actually like our chances for an upset there before the bye.

I agree the titans did prove that the dolts were beatable at home. if only they had a little more fire power. not to mention gregg williams was once d coord under fishy that was a while ago , regardless the base of the same scheme is still around.

HAIL!!!!!!!!!
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby skinsfan » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:50 pm

Skins will not make the playoffs if they don't play better in-conference or in-division. Last year they went 10-2 NFC and 5-1 NFC East. I can't blame many of Synder's actions, but scrapping the chemistry every year for a team that is unpredictable week-by-week is hands down his biggest failure.
Skins fan through thick and thin.
skinsfan
General Manager
General Manager

Return to Washington Redskins