LAST CALL FOR GREAT 3 SPORT KEEPER LEAGUE. DETAILS INSIDE - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

LAST CALL FOR GREAT 3 SPORT KEEPER LEAGUE. DETAILS INSIDE

Moderator: Football Moderators

LAST CALL FOR GREAT 3 SPORT KEEPER LEAGUE. DETAILS INSIDE

Postby DrJohnL21 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:43 pm

I am looking for 1 final member to join my 3 keeper leagues. The sports are for basketball, football, and baseball. I only want very active and loyal members who are respectful and will be around alot for voting on trades and other league activities.

I have a forum for my leagues that lists all the rules, we vote on trades there, discuss things about the league and sports, and on there I have a League Draft Position Race. The League Draft Position Race is a statistical method I use to reward the top statistical teams based on many categories with top picks in the draft for the following season. If anybody is interested please email me at mailto:johnlindenmier@hotmail.com. Please include how old you are and how much time you think you will have for league activities (discussions and trade voting and things like that).

Right now our league has completed its 1st baseball season and we are currently in our 1st football season. For basketball I need another person. The draft is Monday October 16th at 7 PM Central Daylight time. If you have any questions about the league please ask me. After you email me I will send you a link to the forum site that I run all my league extras on. Thank you and I hope to hear from you.
DrJohnL21
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds