Is Holmes coming back to earth? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Is Holmes coming back to earth?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby 9er Fan » Mon Oct 06, 2003 6:42 pm

I'd still take Holmes over anyone in a heads up trade. He was on pace for 39 TDs, now he's on pace for 22. The Chiefs have a very easy remaining schedule, and I expect him to get back on track against a pretty weak run-D (Pack) next week.
9er Fan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby VHawk15 » Mon Oct 06, 2003 6:59 pm

culboarder wrote:
VHawk15 wrote:Actually, he isn't even the number 1 scoring RB in the league right now. Ahman is. And he has combined for 6 fantasy points in the last 2 weeks. Compared to what he did the first 3 weeks, that's definitely struggling.

i dont know what league you are looking at but in the regular yahoo public leagues...holmes is #1 and LT is #2...green is way down at #6. holmes has been the best player in fantasy football this year and you think hes struggling...what wrong with you?

I'm talking about points production, what are you talking about? LT isn't even close to #2. And you don't think 6 points in two games is struggling?

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Stingy D » Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:52 pm

I think LDT might have been pre-season #2. No way he is #2 right now. A. Green, J. Lewis and S. Davis are better FF no question. Not to mention Ricky, Priest and Clinton.

--SD
"When I am on the plane, ideas just come to my mind. It could be the altitude, it could be the idleness, but most likely it is caused by free alcohol." --Alexander Baburin, Chess Grandmaster
Stingy D
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby kwirefire » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:05 pm

9er Fan wrote:I'd still take Holmes over anyone in a heads up trade. He was on pace for 39 TDs, now he's on pace for 22. The Chiefs have a very easy remaining schedule, and I expect him to get back on track against a pretty weak run-D (Pack) next week.

I agree with 9er fan!!

He had a couple off weeks... but it seems to me that in the first 3 weeks the Chefs put all the weight on Preists shoulders...

all Defensive eyes are on him. When KC gets some more balance to their offense, He's gonna keep piling up the #'s
kwirefire
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Previous

Return to Football Talk