Dallas on the verge of breakdown? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Dallas on the verge of breakdown?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Dallas on the verge of breakdown?

Postby mateo150 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:01 pm

I may aquire Terry Glenn, but I'm a bit worried about TO and his effects on the team. Dallas won't be crap if Bledsoe goes insane, or if Romo comes in.
QB - McNabb, Rivers, Cutler
RB - A. Peterson, Lynch, Forte, Ryan Grant, S. Young, C. Taylor
WR - Fitz, Chambers, Galloway, Burleson
TE - Shockey, Heath Miller
Tennessee D, Jacksonville D
Vinitieri
8 man league
mateo150 Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby LS2throwed » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:45 pm

terry glenn will have a better year statistically...trust me on this one, TO garners alot of attention, and glenn is a great WR on his own....id take glenn as a start every week over TO, i dont think TO is a bad option, but i think bledsoe and glenn's chemistry wont be downplayed, and bledsoe doesnt think he has to find TO week in and week out, i have glenn, and if i had TO down the line, id trade TO in a minute before glenn
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby bobbing_headz » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:50 pm

I disagree. TO should improve once he gets a better feeling for the offense and Drew Bledsoe. He is definately a good buy low candidate. Plus there aren't really any hints of a breakdown by TO.
Less C*** More Rock
bobbing_headz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby LS2throwed » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:55 pm

bobbing_headz wrote:I disagree. TO should improve once he gets a better feeling for the offense and Drew Bledsoe. He is definately a good buy low candidate. Plus there aren't really any hints of a breakdown by TO.

didnt say there were, TO is a great buy low, but id bet any money glenn has better stats at the end of the year....and he already has a nice ways to go to catch im as is, glenn is a better red zone option for the cowboys, and glenn and bledsoe have better chemistry with all those years together...

you guys cant always bank success on the past, or a players name, this year will be a different story and glenn is the man in dallas, he benefits from the 2nd best corner and single coverage, and is an excellent deep threat....ill keep glenn all day over TO
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Return to Football Talk