teddy ballgame wrote:
Can you share what you did for the pic effect on Chad? It looks awesome!
I used techniques that I learned from the tuts that Chargersfan posted in the request forum.
1. Bottom render-Layer blending [Normal] 100% opacity
2. Render copy 1- Image>Adjustments>Threshold to 60, Gaussian blur 2.5 pixels, Layer blending [Soft light] 100% opacity.
3. Render copy 2- Layer blending [Screen] 100% opacity.
4. New layer- Image>Apply Image, Motion blur 45 degrees 85 pixels, Layer blending [Linear dodge] 68% opacity. ( I also erased some parts were the render would go with a soft brush @ 17% opacity, this removes the streaks from the render)
5. Render copy 3- Layer blending [Soft light] 100%
That's it. I'm glad you guys have liked them so far.