Throwing a TD pass to Yourself. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Throwing a TD pass to Yourself.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Sixxgunn » Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:36 pm

I too had Johnson that year and it was my favorite FF play to date. It scored huge points because he did receive all the associated stats. If I could only get my QB's to pull that stuff off this year, I wouldn't be 2-3... :-/
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Jury » Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:16 pm

Heavyg25 wrote:
matmat wrote:
dilydaly wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:of course. has nothing to do with fantasy.

how many warnings does this guy have? he is the bully of the forum to what he calls "newbs" ....

it was a good question and you pull the same crap all the time. your such a wanna be mod... all u do is post wrong forum what does this have to do with ff....

now back to scappy, yes it does count. A quick stat Favres first NFL pass was to himself it wasnt a TD but it bounce of his linemens head and he caught it.....

heh. trouble with critical reading?
come on. all he's saying is that the way it is scored has nothing to do with fantasy rules. it is clearly scored in the nfl stats as a pass, a reception, passing yardage, receiving yardage, passing TD and a receiving TD. think a little before you post, will ya?

That may be true but the guy could have said it differently instead of sounding like a jerk. Better yet, he could have just not said it at all and just answered the question.

Yes, he could have just wrote "Because fantasy football stats are based directly on NFL stats, the player would receive points from passing yards, passing TD, receiving yards, and receiving TD on the play."

Instead, he acts like a jerk and writes a message that comes across as "What? Are you a moron?? OBVIOUSLY you would get all those points - they get credit for each category in the NFL, so obviously you'll get the fantasy points. What a newbie!!"
Respect Stevie McNair. Bow down to the pouch.
The Jury
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk