ONCE AGAIN, REG. SEASON FBALL GAME TRUMPS POST SEASON BBALL - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

ONCE AGAIN, REG. SEASON FBALL GAME TRUMPS POST SEASON BBALL

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Baseball

Postby Pogotheostrich » Thu Oct 09, 2003 9:17 am

blueonion wrote:<b>Interesting Observation</b>...People that watched Football watch it because they like the game, not necessarily because of who is playing. On the other hand, it seems like most people watching baseball watch it because 'their' team is playing and not watch it because of the game. I know Yankee fans love their Yankees, but I never hear say something like, "Did you see that regular season game between the Indians and Blue Jays."

I'm not saying that isn't true for some but if you hear some baseball fans talk about how they watch baseball because they like the game, you should check out he baseball side of the cafe some time.
Pogotheostrich
Water Boy
Water Boy

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Baseball....

Postby blueonion » Thu Oct 09, 2003 9:35 am

pogotheostrich -

That is a good point and it should be noted that I do not hang around 'baseball' forums. If I only hang out in football forums, than my observations should be and probably would be bias.

For those who do hang out in baseball forums, do you hear a lot people bemowning football and expressing strong feelings that they do not like football?

the BlueOnion
blueonion
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk