For those of you who live in Dallas, I'm very jealous. Every Tuesday, you get the opportunity to see the Tuna berate reporters, roll his eyes, act dis-interested and flat out refuse to answer questions.
He does it with such a distinct Tuna-like style, however, that it really is "must watch" TV.
Would be great for a Dallas Cafe member to Tivo the weekly press conference, put it on YouTube and then link to it here in the cafe each week.
Is there really anything better ?
Cafe members - Rank these activities:
- Watching a Parcells press conference
- Having a stranger buy you a beer at your watering hole
- A birdie on that impossible par 4 dog leg left
- turning over expecting to have to knaw your arm off and finding
out she's even hot in the morning
- Winning 4 tickets to the Superbowl on a radio call in show