Three Rookie WR's Thoughts? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Three Rookie WR's Thoughts?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby beanoX3 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:44 pm

saundman2000 wrote:3) Sinorice Moss - I have to admit that I don't know a whole lot about him, but I think this kid will bust. Eli may approach the greatness of Peyton, but I don't think Sinorice will do the same with Santana. At 5'8" you have to be a real phenom to play in the NFL as a WR. I'm not sure I see that with him. He's definitely got a great situation as the Giants put up big pass yards, but I just don't see him being a big contributor to that. Time will tell..

I'm also a bit clueless when it comes to Sinorice, but wasn't he mainly drafted this year to be a kick returner? Not even sure if he's even seen the field this year yet having been hurt or something, but kick returns seems to be the primary function for which short (comparatively speaking) fast WRs are used for. Steve Smith started out as mainly a punt returner until he showed he can be explosive anytime with the ball.

Not saying Santana Mark II will be as successful as his brother or SS, but these short quick guys have been kinda "in style" lately. He may well find a niche on the Giants offense if he can get healthy enough to contribute. Toomer is getting on in years too.

Actually all three of them need to recover from injuries, don't they?
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Home Cafe: Football

Postby aaawall91 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:44 am

Yes they do, all of them have had some sort of injury either in-season or in the off-season.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk