Pittman around for the season? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Pittman around for the season?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Pittman around for the season?

Postby Cliff Harris » Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:33 pm

What's the scoop on Pittman? Is he going to be around for the entire season or will he be lost due to 'court issues' once the fantasy playoffs roll around?

And if Pittman is going bye-bye, is Gruden making Thomas Jones ride the pine to get him hungry and make him earn it, or is Jones just a bust?

Thanks.
Cliff Harris
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby moochman » Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:36 pm

Right now it looks as if Gruden is going to stick with Pittman, and why not, he is not the reason they lost. Put up good numbers. His court date was pushed back to Jan. so he'll play all year.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby dgroundhog_ffc » Tue Oct 07, 2003 3:30 pm

Yup, he's set for the year, and during their bye week Gruden prolaimed he was abandoning the 8 legged freak he was using at RB and Pittman would get the majority of the carries.

Grab him iof he's on the wire, start him if you need help. The unspectacular C-note last night wasn't too bad a job by Pittman. If he didn't cramp up, he'd have been there in OT. Alstott still might steal some goal line carries, but I think Pittman will still get his. He's getting used out of the backfield as a receiving option often as well.
The meek ain't gonna inherit $#!%....'cuz I'll TAKE IT!
dgroundhog_ffc
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby KingGhidra » Tue Oct 07, 2003 3:51 pm

Yeah I picked him up in most of my leagues when I could fit him on my bench. I didn't draft him at all this year cause I drafted him a lot last year and he burned me. Seems Thomas Jones did the same thing to me this year. :) I should've known better than to draft a U. Virginia RB.
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Return to Football Talk