TO = 3 TDs !!! Will it last??? Or a mirage? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

TO = 3 TDs !!! Will it last??? Or a mirage?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mysticphysh » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:05 am

no it won't last. Look who's throwing the ball. Bledsoe throws to the other team as much as he does to his team. :-b
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Kensat30 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:19 pm

TO would have only scored 2 TDs this week if Bledsoe didn't underthrow him last week on that wide open TD. He got the late TD from Romo to make up for the one he missed last week.

Looks like TO is going to do most of his scoring in the redzone, because the Bledsoe and the Dallas O-line aren't allowing for very many longball opportunities to succeed.

Reduce TO's numbers to the 1000/14 range instead of 1400/14. Still a top5 WR.
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

Postby Gregm5021 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:37 pm

Well yes it was against the Texans but TO will be good as long as he still has two arms and two legs and there is no way the Giants secondary will be able to stop or limit TO (reference to week 3 NYG vs. Sea for example).
Gregm5021
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby logan » Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:36 pm

the one thing i noticed vs houston is that they finally figured out that therewas this thing called a fade route. imagine that throw it up in the end zone and the bigger guy comes down with it.amazing. they could have run that play about three times last week and atleat twice in the first half of the houston game.

does it continue? of course not. this was a crazy week for alot of players becasue of some very good matchups. but do i see kensat's numbers by the end? probably although i think it's more like 12 td's.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby Matthias » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:23 pm

BrutallyHuge wrote:I think it's a trend...3 TDs per game for the rest of the season.

This is way off. It's an upward trend. I say he's snagging at least 6 TDs a game by week 12. Should finish with about 55 on the season.

Seriously, though, why get so hyped over 3 catches? Did you see Parcell's face when he was asked what to make of it? He said sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. Today it did.

TO is good. His 1 TD up through this week didn't change that. And his 3 on Sunday didn't change it, either.
Matthias
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk