Berrian's current value - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Berrian's current value

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby GMoney » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:03 pm

skinsfan wrote:
GMoney wrote:The bears were absoute RUBBISH on offence this year, it will take more than 5 weeks to convince me they can put up 40 a week with mostly the exact same roster.

^^ Most British Post I've ever seen in the Cafe ^^

Not Brittish, Australian....

Also i agree that Javon, Reggie Williams, Jennings, Driver... Those are all probably close to his current value.
GMoney
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dawinner127 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:43 pm

mysticphysh wrote:
skinsfan wrote:
GMoney wrote:The bears were absoute RUBBISH on offence this year, it will take more than 5 weeks to convince me they can put up 40 a week with mostly the exact same roster.

^^ Most British Post I've ever seen in the Cafe ^^

I nearly choked on my soda when I read that little statement. The Bears have the number one offense in the league right now, and they're rubbish?????? :-? :-?

After that statement, I'll take any and everything this dude says and think the exact opposite. Which means Berrian has great value. ;-D

Lol. I agree. That's wierd, yesterday at the Jets game a British person was sitting behind me :-?
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 69)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dorje3 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:20 am

tianyi86 wrote:His value is undetermined. I got offered randy moss for him in one league while in another i got offered roy williams. I think hes undervalued bc he can easily score 8 td, and more likely around 10 with over 900yards receiving.

Wow. I would take Williams and run.
I think Jennings is a perfect comparison. Unfortunately, Jennings is a poor barometer as his value is about as cloudy as Berrian's. Despite his numbers this evening, Berrian looks every bit the real deal. Grossman LOVES the deep ball and Berrian has the skill set to out and get it. That said, the Bears have a poor track record at WR. The wind, the temperatures, and history are all working against him. I actually traded Berrian for Jennings. Yes, GB is cold as well but minus the wind and plus B Farve were good enough indicators to tip the scale in Jennings favor imo.
dorje3
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk