For all of you that had LT 3rd behind LJ & SA - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

For all of you that had LT 3rd behind LJ & SA

Moderator: Football Moderators

For all of you that had LT 3rd behind LJ & SA

Postby WannabeGuru » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:44 am

TOLD YOU SO!

This is what happens when you buy hype over history, SA vs LT had a legit argument, but ranking LT 3rd was the dumbest thing some of you ever did. LT has proved himself year after year after year and still some of you bought the latest hype craze with LJ. As I stated in the preseason 10 games is not a full season, some of you same hype dealers that spread the LJ gospel were the same people drinking the McGahee kool-aid a year ago. All you who had LT 3rd need to get down on you knees and beg his forgiveness, repent now!

Sincerely

Rev WannabeGuru
WannabeGuru
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby mbuser » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:46 am

the season's over already? wow that was quick...
mbuser
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby mysticphysh » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:48 am

mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Re: For all of you that had LT 3rd behind LJ & SA

Postby The Jury » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:08 pm

WannabeGuru wrote:TOLD YOU SO!

This is what happens when you buy hype over history, SA vs LT had a legit argument, but ranking LT 3rd was the dumbest thing some of you ever did. LT has proved himself year after year after year and still some of you bought the latest hype craze with LJ. As I stated in the preseason 10 games is not a full season, some of you same hype dealers that spread the LJ gospel were the same people drinking the McGahee kool-aid a year ago. All you who had LT 3rd need to get down on you knees and beg his forgiveness, repent now!

Sincerely

Rev WannabeGuru

"TOLD YOU SO?"

So how about you tell us about some of the times when you were wrong, so you don't look like such a moron?

Anyone can write down the name of one of the top 3 RBs going into this year and have a 33% chance of being able to write "TOLD YOU SO." The difference is that most people aren't moronic enough to do that.
Respect Stevie McNair. Bow down to the pouch.
The Jury
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby quitesanemax » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:19 pm

Its way too early in the season to be saying that. I mean, if LJ were doing a whole heck of a lot worse than LT, maybe it wouldn't be, but just last week, it was LJ who was doing better.
quitesanemax
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Ablack86 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:28 pm

As I stated in the preseason 10 games is not a full season, some of you same hype dealers that spread the LJ gospel were the same people drinking the McGahee kool-aid a year ago. All you who had LT 3rd need to get down on you knees and beg his forgiveness, repent now!

Sincerely

Rev WannabeGuru

What week are we in??? Six??? I guess that is more of a full season that 10 games. Oh wait?
Ablack86
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby WannabeGuru » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:30 pm

The Jury wrote:

Sincerely

Rev WannabeGuru

"TOLD YOU SO?"

So how about you tell us about some of the times when you were wrong, so you don't look like such a moron?

Anyone can write down the name of one of the top 3 RBs going into this year and have a 33% chance of being able to write "TOLD YOU SO." The difference is that most people aren't moronic enough to do that.
There was no guessing involved, all you had to do was take the hype glasses off. LJ had yet to play a full season, and had a old line which lost the best linemen of the bunch in Roaf. SA lost Hutchinson and there are so many weapons on the Sea hawks that there was no way he would come close to equalling last years number. It wasn`t certain that SA would put up numbers close to LT but the odd's weren`t good. Meanwhile LT is one of only 2 major weapons on SD who is breaking in a new QB and will have to rely heavily on LT until Rivers gets his feet wet. Anyone thinking tha LT would post #1 RB numbers with men in the box would only have to look at LT's number with Drew Brees before he busted out. LT had better numbers when Drew wasn`t stretching the defense than when he did.

The reason I`ve come to back to gloat is because of how some people on this board attacked posters who rated anyone especially LT above LJ. I posted the same info above in the pre season and had it ripped to pieces as did other people that saw the light and posted similar things.

REPENT REPENT NOW!

Rev WannabeGuru
WannabeGuru
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby WannabeGuru » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:35 pm

What week are we in??? Six??? I guess that is more of a full season that 10 games. Oh wait
LT had 5 seasons work of work to show for. LJ, two seasons with 12 games started total.
Last edited by WannabeGuru on Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WannabeGuru
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby GreatestShowOnEarth » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:51 pm

So you predicted that Shaun Alexander would get hurt and be out for multiple games? Did you also predict that Trent Green would get hurt in the first few weeks and miss several games, severally hindering LJs value?

Honestly its not much of an accomplishment to have said that LT was going to be the leading RB this year. Many at the cafe had him as No. 1.

Just go away.
GreatestShowOnEarth
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Crippler » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:54 pm

One of the most annoying, contradictary, 3rd grade sounding posts I've read on here in a while. Hindsight is 20/20 and only 6 weeks have passed. Grow up.

"Cincinatti leads the league in 'Johnsons'" - John Madden

$$$ Leagues $$$
ChaunFL: 11-5 *2nd Place*
BGKFL: 15-1 *Champion*
Dirty Dukes: 12-5 *2nd Place*
Win %: 77.55
Crippler
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 17)