Curtis Martin - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Curtis Martin

Moderator: Football Moderators

Curtis Martin

Postby cooncoon69 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:31 pm

Is he worth picking up?? I would drop jerramy stevens for him. Should I drop him??
cooncoon69
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby ateam » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:42 pm

Go for it!!!! ;-D

While you're at it, upgrade that quarterback, and not sure about those WRs, but your DEF looks great!! :-D
I hate LJ Smith!
ateam
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby killiansjmd » Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:39 pm

News: Jets RB Curtis Martin will remain on the physically-unable-to-perform list until at least after the New York Jets' game at Cleveland in two weeks. "I think each week that we go here, we evaluate it and see where we are, and I think having two additional weeks here to continue moving with the process and look at it is going to be an asset," coach Eric Mangini said Monday. Last week, Mangini said he and Martin, sidelined with a knee injury since the end of last season, discussed the possibility of the NFL's No. 4 rusher rejoining the team when he was eligible to come off the PUP list Monday. After talking with Martin, team doctors and general manager Mike Tannenbaum, the decision was made to give the team more time to assess the situation. "I'm sure there's been some other things that have been done where people may say, `What's the point?' but every decision is made for the same reason - to help the team win, help the team be successful," Mangini said. "And that's how we view this decision, as well."
Thanks to Metroid for the sig!
killiansjmd
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk