Would you add/drop for any of these WR's - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Would you add/drop for any of these WR's

Moderator: Football Moderators

Would you add/drop for any of these WR's

Postby thechill » Fri Oct 18, 2002 11:38 am

FA list
Dez White(now #2 wr)
T Glenn
D Branch
J Pathon

my roster for WR's are:
Ward/Kevin Johnson/Coles/Mason/Patten/Chambers

we can only start 2 WR's
1point per 10 yrd rec/rush
6 point for TD
thechill
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guttpuppy » Fri Oct 18, 2002 3:22 pm

Your WRs look pretty decent with Mason coming back soon.I would take a hard look at Glenn though.Check some match-ups down the line,see which reciever has the toughest match-ups coming up,then drop him.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Keep Glenn

Postby DraftDodger » Sat Oct 19, 2002 3:09 am

I have to disagree on Glenn. He's one of those guys who plays up to the competition and down to the level of bad opponents. The better you cover him, the more likely he is to make a spectacular catch. Can't vouch for his health down the stretch though. He won't be a free agent for long ... if you don't grab him he will be gone after the bye.

Branch is a great young receiver and may become of one of the league's best, but Brady spreads the ball around so much that it's really hard to count on any NE receiver other than Brown. I think that Branch's fantasy numbers will end up ahead of Patten's if he can stay healthy. Also, if you're in a league where the player gets points for returns, Branch may help you much better than Patten. Branch too will probably disappear from the free agent pool after the bye.

Pathon's stock will drop a bit with Stallworth's recovery. Pathon will probably getting add/dropped all season, along with David Patten. They're both good but they're both playing ahead of someone who's better, making them expendable for byes/injury replacements.
DraftDodger
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Writer

Return to Football Talk