McCardell, Fumble Recovery and your leagues scoring - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

McCardell, Fumble Recovery and your leagues scoring

Moderator: Football Moderators

McCardell, Fumble Recovery and your leagues scoring

Postby stoolmaker » Tue Oct 07, 2003 6:25 pm

How are your leagues scoring the fumble recovery and TD? I have the Buc's D and our league, CBS Sportsline, has credited them with the TD and treating McCardell as a defensive player at the time.

My commissioner has taken points away from us claiming that McCardell is an offensive player.

What are you thoughts? What's happening in your league?
stoolmaker

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Tue Oct 07, 2003 6:28 pm

I can't figure it out. In my league, McCardell only has been credited with 2 TDs, both recieving, and the TB D had only been credited with 1 TD, when they returned the pick all the way. So I don't know the answer to your question.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby zombiez » Tue Oct 07, 2003 10:02 pm

the fumble recovery was defensive.....dont know why your league would only credit two defensive touchdowns......bucs had two.....
zombiez
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby orangevol » Fri Oct 10, 2003 7:43 pm

We stuck with the CBS scoring although it caused the outcome of one of our games. Most of our owners don't agree with the call. I still don't understand how they came up with that whacky call, giving the Defense a TD. Not one of their defensive players was on the field. If the Colts would have run the int. back, they wouldn't have said tha defense became the offense and given the Colts offense credit.
orangevol

Friendliness: %

they contradict themselves

Postby irishboy » Fri Oct 10, 2003 8:03 pm

when the qb throws an interception that is run back for a td the defense doesnt lose points for giving up a td b/c it is the offenses fault; so then why does the defense gain points for a td scored by the offense? by their reasoning, the defense should lose points every time a qb throws an int run back for a td
IRISH PRIDE (WHAT'S WRONG WITH ALL CAPS)
irishboy
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Return to Football Talk