Put a fork in Koren Robinson...he's done - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Put a fork in Koren Robinson...he's done

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby skibrett15 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:03 pm

We don't really need too many receivers. Chris Francies and Calvin Russell are on the PS and will likely be activated. TE david martin has looked really good and we'll probably start to use some 2 TE sets now that we're out of a WR. I'd rather it happened now than later since it was going to happen anyways. Just get it over with.
ADMIN edit: please note that the overall sig limit is 12k - thanks!
(Thanks Leber)
AIM is like multiplayer notepad
skibrett15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby moochman » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:28 pm

Saw a blurb that Fergie might miss the rest of the season with his sore foot. I wonder if the Packers would be willing to trade for a seldom used Mike Williams.......oops! Trade deadline is over. Nice work Mr Millen, you ***clown!

I think it is only fitting the Koren Bottleson's season is over. I hope for those who care about him that he gets the help he needs. Til then; Turn out the lights, the party's over.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby beanoX3 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:12 am

petedog9 wrote:I am thinking it will be appealled and he can play at least until the appeal is heard. It seems to be the norm of how these go... Not sure though, merely speculating...

I was under the impression that suspensions are put into immediate effect until an appeal is ruled in favor of the player. So I would assume that KoRo won't be seeing the field any time soon.

Anyways, I think his appeal will fail. And he needs to worry about actual jailtime, I think, if his last arrest for drunk driving was in violation of his probation.

So, will the Packers keep him on the roster for next season, Packers fans?
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby danleroi22 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:06 am

beanoX3 wrote:
petedog9 wrote:So, will the Packers keep him on the roster for next season, Packers fans?

I'm not a fan of the Packers... but I don't see KRo hanging around Green Bay after this. He just can't seem to find a home can he?
Questions or Comments? Feel free to PM me.

I know that I've been given more than beyond measure.
danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Popcynical » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:09 am

petedog9 wrote:Anyways, I think his appeal will fail. And he needs to worry about actual jailtime, I think, if his last arrest for drunk driving was in violation of his probation.

So, will the Packers keep him on the roster for next season, Packers fans?

He was already sentenced 90 days of jail. He could spend half of that on work-release.

The Packers will mostly likely keep him for next year. We signed him for a two year contract at a very cheap price, and we don't have to pay him for any games he misses. That is, we'll keep him unless he makes another very stupid mistake.
Popcynical
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk