The Titans backfield - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Tennessee Titans

The Titans backfield

Moderator: Football Moderators

The Titans backfield

Postby LT Blue Colt » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:22 pm

I know the best place to hear things is straight from the horses mouth. If somebody really wants to know what's going on in Detroit, just stop into the Lions forum, and we're always more than happy to help out. So, my big question is what's going on with the Titans backfield? Has Henry been looking good? Has the O-line been opening it up for him? Or is it all just luck? And, is Fisher looking to bump L.White up to #1? It's always so hard, cause the Leftovers forum leaves these questions wide open to some folks who I think go soley off speculation. If I could watch the games I would probably have a better understanding, but it's pretty unusual to see a Titans game from Northern Michigan. :-b
LT Blue Colt
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby LukeW9027 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:02 pm

As of now and probly for the rest of the year, Henry is the man. While the O-Line is doing a very nice job opening up holes for him, he is running very hard and showing some heart out there that this Titans team hasnt seen in a long while. He seems to be inspiring other players on the team and is becoming a leader along with Keith Bulluck. I know this is bad news for Lendale White owners like myself, but from what ive seen out of Henry, he isnt going anywhere soon.

Look for Henry to be the man all year long and will be a very solid fantasy contributor. (#2 RB)

The insight of a Titans fan...

The Future is here
LukeW9027
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: "In Greek Mythology,The Titans were even greater than the gods" Coach Boone

Postby Karoz » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:08 am

I think Henry is the real deal for this season. Before the season even started, I knew he would end up as the #1 back for the Titans. After his last two games, his confidence is high, it is inspiring the team, and it has impressed Jeff Fisher alot.

The Titans are 1-5, and are looking for something good to rally around. That something is Travis Henry, look for him to get alot of touches, and to have 100% support from Fisher. He could also benefit from screens as Vince Young becomes more comfortable passing the ball.
Karoz
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby LT Blue Colt » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:51 pm

Thanks guys! ;-D

If you ever need any Lions info, just stop in.
LT Blue Colt
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby AirMcNair » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:24 pm

Henry will start as long as the Titans keep winning.
If they don't LenDale will see a lot more action.
AirMcNair
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Tennessee Titans