Question for experience sig makers at Cafe!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Contests and Showing Off

Question for experience sig makers at Cafe!!!

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Question for experience sig makers at Cafe!!!

Postby danleroi22 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:12 am

I have been trying to create some signatures/avatars transperant, but the cafe limits really amke the sig looks bad if I do that.

I was wondering if anybody has found formula for the color that is the backround of FFC's posts/signatures. In other words, the grayish/whitish color that is the backdrop to this post... has anybody found the color pattern (like black is red 0, green 0, blue 0 and white is red 255, green 255, blue 255)

Any help is appreciated. Thanks! ;-D
Questions or Comments? Feel free to PM me.

I know that I've been given more than beyond measure.
danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:16 am

Ummmm . . . there's actually two colors (they alternate every post)

But to find it, justuse the print screen function, paste it into photoshop and use the eyedropper tool to find it. ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby danleroi22 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:25 am

joelamosobadiah wrote:Ummmm . . . there's actually two colors (they alternate every post)

But to find it, justuse the print screen function, paste it into photoshop and use the eyedropper tool to find it. ;-D

Fantastic!! Hadn't even thought of that!!! Thank you very much! ;-D
Questions or Comments? Feel free to PM me.

I know that I've been given more than beyond measure.
danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:33 am

danleroi22 wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:Ummmm . . . there's actually two colors (they alternate every post)

Fantastic!! Hadn't even thought of that!!! Thank you very much! ;-D

You're welcome, and if you or somebody else didn't connect the dots, this works for ANY website ;-) I use it ALL the time.
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby rsnation » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:33 pm

but that doing so will not help you with what you seek, unless you plan on posting every time the thread color next up is the one that your background is set too! other than that you'll have a dee3e7 background on an efefef thread and that is not hot ;-D

j/k but it does suck with such small file size, it limits creativity but being a sports site and not a site for gfx, I'm thankful they even allow sigs even if in small sizes!

edit: :-t to my previous image, forgot what IE does to png's.
Last edited by rsnation on Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Roster:

QB: [b]Palmer[/b], Grossman
WR: Fitz, [b]S.Smith[/b], [b]Coles[/b], [b]Housh[/b], Muhs
RB: [b]J.Jones[/b], [b]K.Jones[/b], Betts, D.Foster and D.Williams
TE: [b]LJ Smith[/b]
K: [b]Kasay[/b]
D: [b]SD[/b]
rsnation
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Alkaholik » Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:09 pm

like the above moss image is the wrong color out of the 2, this is a huge problem.

Only way to make sure the BG is the correct grey, is to make the outside or bg of the image transparent, so any bg will show through or surround the outside.

If you dont know how to make an area of an image transparent, i can help you, just let me know which program you use for creating your graphics.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Return to Contests and Showing Off