Jennings : Driver :: Houshmanzadeh : C Johnson ? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Jennings : Driver :: Houshmanzadeh : C Johnson ?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Kensat30 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:34 pm

Dawinner127 wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:I would rather have Jennings and Chad than Driver and Housh. Simply put, I think Jennings is replacing Driver as the #1 receiver in GB, while nobody will be replacing Chad in Cincy anytime soon.

I agree with you. I would rather have Jennings + CJ than Housh + Driver

Wake up Mr. Dawinner. You were a car accident and you are in a coma. Wake up, it's week 7. Head towards the light, you can do it.

Chad Johnson is a #3 fantasy WR...
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby GreatestShowOnEarth » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:26 pm

Kensat30 wrote:
Dawinner127 wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:I would rather have Jennings and Chad than Driver and Housh. Simply put, I think Jennings is replacing Driver as the #1 receiver in GB, while nobody will be replacing Chad in Cincy anytime soon.

I agree with you. I would rather have Jennings + CJ than Housh + Driver

Wake up Mr. Dawinner. You were a car accident and you are in a coma. Wake up, it's week 7. Head towards the light, you can do it.

Chad Johnson is a #3 fantasy WR...

Knapplc i found your post of the week! :-b
GreatestShowOnEarth
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby KOSTAS » Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:03 pm

all is takes is 2-3 good weeks from CJ starting right around #13/14 and he has earned his keep on your roster. A WR cannot be expected to produce sick numbers every week.

For example, this past week, Alge Crumpler won a lot of weeks for owners who stuck with his much lower than normal fantasy output. Many owners had him benched or already traded him by the time he broke out.

Once CJ has that 180 yard, 2 TD game he will be exalted again and all of this nonsense talk will fizzle as it inevitably always does.

Stick with CJ and win your league. That's what I plan on doing.
KOSTAS
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk