Week 7 GC: PHI @ TB - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 7 GC: PHI @ TB

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:30 pm

Those who say McNabb sucks are just plain stupid. Philly wouldn't have went to 3 straight championship games and a SB if it wasn't for McNabb. Every QB has bad games. McNabb only had a few bad throws today. McNabb is unreal. For those who say he sucks...would you be happier with Jeff Garcia in there? Give me a break. Philly could easily be 6-1 and it's not McNabb's fault that they're only 4-3. Philly's D choked in the 2nd half of the NYG game and gave up the big lead. NO beat them hands down. And yes, McNabb put his team in a hole against TB today. But he brought them back (like great QB's do) and it took a miracle 62 yard FG to beat them. Without McNabb they would've never even come back.

PS: Thanks Matt Bryant! NYG will be in 1st alone after they beat the Cowgirls tomorrow night! :-b

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby TheRawDAWG » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:44 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:Those who say McNabb sucks are just plain stupid. Philly wouldn't have went to 3 straight championship games and a SB if it wasn't for McNabb. Every QB has bad games. McNabb only had a few bad throws today. McNabb is unreal. For those who say he sucks...would you be happier with Jeff Garcia in there? Give me a break. Philly could easily be 6-1 and it's not McNabb's fault that they're only 4-3. Philly's D choked in the 2nd half of the NYG game and gave up the big lead. NO beat them hands down. And yes, McNabb put his team in a hole against TB today. But he brought them back (like great QB's do) and it took a miracle 62 yard FG to beat them. Without McNabb they would've never even come back.

PS: Thanks Matt Bryant! NYG will be in 1st alone after they beat the Cowgirls tomorrow night! :-b

I hope the guys that keep talking about McNabb sucking aren't talking to me. I never said he sucks. I just said he was the most responsible.

Giants will be dominated tomorrow night.
So they weren't the best...and may have ended the worst. SO WHAT!
TheRawDAWG
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:51 pm

TheRawDAWG wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:Those who say McNabb sucks are just plain stupid. Philly wouldn't have went to 3 straight championship games and a SB if it wasn't for McNabb. Every QB has bad games. McNabb only had a few bad throws today. McNabb is unreal. For those who say he sucks...would you be happier with Jeff Garcia in there? Give me a break. Philly could easily be 6-1 and it's not McNabb's fault that they're only 4-3. Philly's D choked in the 2nd half of the NYG game and gave up the big lead. NO beat them hands down. And yes, McNabb put his team in a hole against TB today. But he brought them back (like great QB's do) and it took a miracle 62 yard FG to beat them. Without McNabb they would've never even come back.

I hope the guys that keep talking about McNabb sucking aren't talking to me. I never said he sucks. I just said he was the most responsible.

Cowboys will be in 3rd place after Monday night.

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby weinerdog » Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:28 pm

Not sure if it's standard Yahoo scoring, but any FG over 50=5pts. Now for consistency's sake they should add over 60=6pts.
weinerdog
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby RyanTB » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:09 am

Just heard on the radio this morning about all the Eagles fans that were arrested at the game yesterday. One of them poured a full beer on an 8 year old kid of a Bucs fan.

Eagles fans..... :-t
RyanTB
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby m16a » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:06 pm

............. :-° :-° :-° :-°
............. :-° :-° :-° :-°
ah well win some lose some. doesnt mean im not bummed but still.
ah well. and ryantb some eagles fans are stupid. my apologies for anything my brethren have done
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:34 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
TheRawDAWG wrote:

Cowboys will be in 3rd place after Monday night.

Looks like I was right...LOL! :-b ;-)

flotsamnjetsam

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting