Week 7 GC: ARI @ OAK - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 7 GC: ARI @ OAK

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Game » Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:53 pm

Thank God I drafted Tatum Bell as my 3rd back... I hate to give up on James but I'm done with him I"ll shop him around and see who I can get it in combonation with another player. I know its not really his fault but either way he's no use to me right now.

The good news the guy I'm playing started Leinart and Boldin, although they both might still score.
Game
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 61)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby BuddysMom » Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:54 pm

great pass and catch by Johnson and when he goes down untouched he gets up and gains a lot more yards. James looks terrible. can't hit the holes when they are there. something is off.
BuddysMom
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby BuddysMom » Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:54 pm

Game wrote:Thank God I drafted Tatum Bell as my 3rd back... I hate to give up on James but I'm done with him I"ll shop him around and see who I can get it in combonation with another player. I know its not really his fault but either way he's no use to me right now.

The good news the guy I'm playing started Leinart and Boldin, although they both might still score.

Tatum scored one today i think.
BuddysMom
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:55 pm

Got to love the Raiders. This year they are famous for quiting after a play. They did it against the 9ers and the 9ers scored a defensive td. And they just did it again on that Bryant catch. I nstead of Bryant gaining 10 he gains 70.

Come on Cards. Keep the raiders defeated.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby BuddysMom » Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:56 pm

any Rackers owners - jesus.
BuddysMom
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Game » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:03 pm

BuddysMom wrote:
Game wrote:Thank God I drafted Tatum Bell as my 3rd back... I hate to give up on James but I'm done with him I"ll shop him around and see who I can get it in combonation with another player. I know its not really his fault but either way he's no use to me right now.

Tatum scored one today i think.

Yea he did I was watching the game and he went for over 100, and my boy LJ got off. Right now I just want Oakland's D to keep Boldin and Matt off the board.
Game
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 61)

Postby Football Fan » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:05 pm

Ehh.. just had to start Edge over Rudi (who had 100+ yards)

And Arizona Defense.. This is pissing me off, the Raiders are gonna probably win a game! OMFG!

Sweet.. and my opponent has Ward and Chester Taylor (but he also has Lamont, Chambers, Leinart, etc..)
Football Fan
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby BuddysMom » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:08 pm

i gotta hand it to Leinart - he is getting pounded and getting up. fumbled by center and Leinart recovers it....
BuddysMom
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby BuddysMom » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:12 pm

Football Fan wrote:Ehh.. just had to start Edge over Rudi (who had 100+ yards)

And Arizona Defense.. This is pissing me off, the Raiders are gonna probably win a game! OMFG!

Sweet.. and my opponent has Ward and Chester Taylor (but he also has Lamont, Chambers, Leinart, etc..)

total bummer. i just saw where Taylor had a 95 yard TD against Seattle? who would have thought?

Madden they just showed him - he received his hall of fame ring today! it's the Madden curse! no wonder!
BuddysMom
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Football Fan » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:17 pm

^Lol! Madden curse is only for the game :-]

Seriously though, how can a team force 5 TOs (3 Fumbles 2 INTs) and only get 3 FGs? Embarassing.
Football Fan
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting